Thread: FS: 1989 LeBaron GTC Tan Interior

FS: 1989 LeBaron GTC Tan Interior

I am selling the tan interior from my 1989 GTC. I am swapping in a gray interior. Pretty much everything is up for grabs except the headliner, upper console, visors, and the rear seat latches. Also, the steering wheel has already been sold. Everything is in near perfect condition except for the driver seat which has the normal wear and they are enthusiast seats.

Let me know if you need anything. If anything goes unclaimed it will be tossed in the trash.

Re: FS: 1989 LeBaron GTC Tan Interior

I'm curious, how much did you sell the tan steering wheel for? I'm trying to judge if I paid too much for the almost perfect one I bought.

Thanks,

Ben Huebner
    84 Laser XE TII A555 89 Caravan SE TIV A568

I sold it for $40. If you got the leather wrapped wheel then I'm sure you got a deal if it's perfect. The dealer wants $550 for a new one.

It's almost perfect, just a couple of small cracks in the leather. I paid around $200 shipped for the wheel and steering column.
    84 Laser XE TII A555 89 Caravan SE TIV A568

Hybrid booster Turbo Mopar Contributor

PM sent.....

Quote Originally Posted by TopDollar69 View Post
    It's almost perfect, just a couple of small cracks in the leather. I paid around $200 shipped for the wheel and steering column.
    Not bad, at all. I'd love to find a better gray wheel but I'm on the verge of getting an adapter and an aftermarket wheel.

Oh, and as for those pics I went to take them and the battery in my camera died. It's charging right now and I'll will post them up tomorrow morning.

Garrett booster

I'm interested in the Console lid/Armrest, and if you are scrapping the seats... I want the drivers seat cover. Like no lebaron's have this interior and I hate my ratty drivers seat.

- Jon

Alright, here's the pictures.

The console lid is is discolored and cracking. The driver seat has the normal wear but the fabric is torn around the side controls. The armrests on the door panels are discolored. The panels have discolored somewhat as well. The carpet looks to be in pretty good shape. The passenger seat and rear seats are almost perfect. The quarter trip is in pretty good shape as well.

I'm not sure what shipping will be but I'm sure on things like the dash, door panels, seats, and the quarter trim will be pretty hefty. Just let me know what you're interested in and I can see what shipping will be.
    Last edited by Polygon; 07-06-2008 at 07:40 PM.

Hybrid booster Turbo Mopar Contributor

pm sent.....

Seats, door panels, center console, carpet, and parcel shelf pending.

Garrett booster

I only actually need the seat back cover... I see someone is interested in the seats though. Let me know.