Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Over 40 items with pics!!

Exclamation Over 40 items with pics!!

Some of the parts came out of a car that was totaled with 4698 Miles on it so they are in very good shape. All item do NOT include shipping and will be shipped form 32068. Please feel free to PM me with any questions about parts, more detailed pics avail upon request. I will be going on vacation next week so if I do not reply give me some time.

Bosch Adjustable fuel pressure reg. $30.00SOLD

AIS 48 MM worked fine when removed $10.00

Drivers side $20.00 each Pass side with int shaft and carrier bearing $40.00BOTTOM ONE SOLD

18 Spline throwout bearing (5K miles) $10.00

Center console, arm rest in pretty good shape $25.00

All the lines you need for a TII set-up, all in very good shape. Airbox has a small piece missing as seen in pic (no filter) $80.00SOLD

Stock TII intercooler in pretty good shape. $30.00

Timing belt cover $5.00

Cast control arms, bead blasted and now rusted $35.00

A555 diff (5K miles) PM with offer, I have no clue what this is worth.

Missing a small piece from one of the covers (one on right) These are orig Marshal ones with sticker on them. $50.00

T II stock fuel rail $15.00

Felpro (metal lined) head gasket, water pump, throttle body, valve stem seals, cam seals, turbo drain back....all for $35.00

G body rear hatch seal, not torn $15.00

Mexican cast head, 100% stock, ran fine on the car. Has the normal cracks between seats, unsure on milage on head. $75.00
    Last edited by shelbymopar89; 07-02-2008 at 07:04 PM.

Re: Over 40 items with pics!!

Carpet for center console is in ok shape, needs steam cleaned and would prob look a lot better. $15.00

Brand new in box $15.00......SOLD

Stock T II exhaust Man $10.00

Stock MAP sensor $10.00

JOE P manual boost control $10.00...SOLD

Message center $10.00

Known good power steering pump $20.00SOLD

Federal Mogal Rings Missing one ring due to breaking it twenty over 2.2L $20.00

worked fine when removed $5.00

I would give these T-top bags a 6-7 out of 10, kinda dirty on the white part but no cracks in the bag. $40.00

About 5K miles on these $15.00

End is still nice and tight, maybe 500 miles on it. Sorry do not remember which kind it was. $10.00

Tranny Mount, unsure of mileage but in very good shape. $10.00

Factory tweeter's came out of a car that was totaled with 5K on it in 89 DO NOT KNOW IF THEY WORK. $20.00

Common block water pump with powder coated pully $25.00

Windshield wiper motor $10.00 (out of 5K car)...SOLD
    If anything is too rich for your blood shoot me an offer
    Last edited by shelbymopar89; 07-01-2008 at 08:45 AM.

Here is a pic of the dash out of the totaled car (NOT FOR SALE)

NOTHING IN THIS PIC IS FOR SALE THIS WAS JUST TO SHOW I WAS NOT BS'ING YOU ON THE MILEAGE
    Last edited by shelbymopar89; 07-01-2008 at 11:34 AM.

Hybrid booster

I'll take the int shaft bearings, and the boost controller. PM me your address I'll send you a postal MO.

What car are the axles out of? I'm guessing a daytona but not positive. I need a drivers side P body axle, are they the same as G body?

Quote Originally Posted by moparzrule View Post
    What car are the axles out of? I'm guessing a daytona but not positive. I need a drivers side P body axle, are they the same as G body?
    The top and middle shafts came out of my 89 Daytona Shelby, not sure about the bottom shaft, heck I do not even know how I got it! lol. Not sure if they are the same or not, bet it is cover on here somewhere though???

Wiper motor-SOLD
    Joe-P MBC-SOLD
    Int shaft bearings-SOLD

Interested in the exhaust manifold and the shafts, especially interested in the intermediate. Can anyone confirm the intermediate will work in an l-body with a 525? Any way to confirm? Interested in the shafts if you can get more details.
    [SIZE="3"] [B]Jon Trotter[/B][/SIZE] [B]1985[/B] Dodge Shelby Charger, Currently decommissioned [B]1987[/B] Shelby GLHS, #937 [B]1987[/B] Shelby Lancer, #628 [QUOTE=Reeves;587010]I can be ready. Please send pics of wife. _____DodgeZ add comments here______[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by minigts View Post
    Interested in the exhaust manifold and the shafts, especially interested in the intermediate. Can anyone confirm the intermediate will work in an l-body with a 525? Any way to confirm? Interested in the shafts if you can get more details.
    Not sure on the fitment issue, moparrulze has first dibs, if he declines I will let you know. There is still one drivers side that is not spoken for, you have first dibs on that if you want it and it fits.

Yea....I umm....SPOKE to moparrulze...and ummm...he said those would....umm, be better off with me. AND he said don't ask him about it either.....so, you know better to just sell them to me...
    [SIZE="3"] [B]Jon Trotter[/B][/SIZE] [B]1985[/B] Dodge Shelby Charger, Currently decommissioned [B]1987[/B] Shelby GLHS, #937 [B]1987[/B] Shelby Lancer, #628 [QUOTE=Reeves;587010]I can be ready. Please send pics of wife. _____DodgeZ add comments here______[/QUOTE]

OH...and I almost forgot. He said if you see a post that denies anything I'm saying to JUUUUST ignore it. He's just "messing" around with everyone! Silly guy!

Yea....I umm....SPOKE to moparrulze...and ummm...he said those would....umm, be better off with me. AND he said don't ask him about it either.....so, you know better to just sell them to me...
    LOL as soon as he figures out if they fit or not I will let you know.

interested in the t2 intercooler
    how much shipped to 66213
    Thanks
    Q

Hybrid booster

you do $35 shipped on the adjustable regulator? if so ill take it.

Quote Originally Posted by shelbymopar89 View Post
    LOL as soon as he figures out if they fit or not I will let you know.

LOL. MiniGTS I can tell you that these won't work for you. The L bodies with 525 have smaller splines on the tranny side and shorter axles than 87-up daytonas.

Shelbymopar89- Looks like they should fit, I just need the drivers side axle though. I went to thedodgegarage and it says all body styles are the same axle except L body (and minivan probably) so it should work fine. I'd like the one thats pictured on the very bottom though. How much for shipping to 17025 (enola, PA)?

Quote Originally Posted by turbokid View Post
    interested in the t2 intercooler
    how much shipped to 66213
    Thanks
    Q
    You would be looking at $42.00 shipped
    Quote Originally Posted by turboaddict View Post
    you do $35 shipped on the adjustable regulator? if so ill take it.
    Sorry it has been sold, I will let you know if it falls through.

Shelbymopar89- Looks like they should fit, I just need the drivers side axle though. I went to thedodgegarage and it says all body styles are the same axle except L body (and minivan probably) so it should work fine. I'd like the one thats pictured on the very bottom though. How much for shipping to 17025 (enola, PA)?
    $35.00 shipped, if it is less than $15.00 I will put the extra in the box, if it is over I will eat it.

Garrett booster

im looking for pieces of the clutch petal.... some of the bumpers that attach to the back....

Hey, I'm going to a 568, would those shafts work for that transmission combo? If so, I will need a pair. I already have the carrier bearing, but still interested in that as well along with the TII exhaust mainfold.

Shipping to 38049 please?

Matt, what say you about the 568 tranny and the shafts?

Matt, what say you about the 568 tranny and the shafts?
    The splines would be correct but the axles are too long. L body axles are car specific. The only thing you can use here is the intermediate shaft, if he can seperate the axle from the intermediate shaft because that can be a real PITA. Also depends on if he'll seperate them anyway.

shelbymopar89- I'm still thinking about the axle. I know I can get one in the local junkyard for probably $20, but then I have to go there and pull it myself. Give me a day to think about it, if you sell it in the mean time no hard feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by Sloride View Post
    im looking for pieces of the clutch petal.... some of the bumpers that attach to the back....
    Sorry but I can not help you out on that one.

The splines would be correct but the axles are too long. L body axles are car specific. The only thing you can use here is the intermediate shaft, if he can seperate the axle from the intermediate shaft because that can be a real PITA. Also depends on if he'll seperate them anyway.

shelbymopar89- I'm still thinking about the axle. I know I can get one in the local junkyard for probably $20, but then I have to go there and pull it myself. Give me a day to think about it, if you sell it in the mean time no hard feelings.
    Let me know if the axles will fit, then I will check on the price for you. If you get both pass(will not seperate) and driver I should be able to ship with $20.00 I figure.
    Moparrulze, just let me know man, no biggie.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast