Thread: Big "Muscle" truck humiliated

boostaholic

Big "Muscle" truck humiliated

This is some funny stuff. I was heading to the local spot to watch some fireworks and hang with some car guys when this lightly lifted teal Dodge truck rolls along side me. We were both just heading away from a light and running up through the gears. I am taking it easy and this guy comes up next to me and punches it. His exhaust roars loud, and some smoke through big duals but he's barely pulling away, seeing as how I'm not even in it hardly at all.
    As luck would have it, we got the next light together and he and his buddy, who are shirtless redneck looking guys, look down at me like they just wasted me. They both kind of have a ----y looking smirk.

The light goes and I roll into it, taking it easy but keeping him next to me...he tries the same thing and punches it again. This time I give it some gas, gauge showing 5 PSI and even up with him. I let him think I'm keeping up, then I nail it , 10 PSI and put lengths on him instantly. I take the turn lane and stop....I look over and neither one of them even steal a glance at me, smirks are gone.

There's a lot of good 'ol boys with big trucks that guzzle gas and who's owners think they have some kind of muscle car or something. Big duals with pipes large enough to fit my arm, revving at people, goosing the throttle and trying to burn out. I relish the opportunity to waste one of these guys, especially the big diesels with loud turbos and "stacks" though the bed. Sure, some are quick, but the majority are ricers who just blow a lot of smoke and try to race everyone.
    I've had one diesel guy tell me that even though I won, he could still pull my car all over the street. I told him that even though he could pull me up and down the street, that I just drug his sh*t from a light.

Re: Big "Muscle" truck humiliated

Ha! When one of them makes a comment about being able to pull your car, just smile and say "you couldn't catch it to hook up the chain with that slug".

Hybrid booster

Thats Funny, Kids Around Here ,have Big,heavy,lifted Dodges,with Stacks Out The Back, All Spooling And Sounding, Like The Trucks ,ready To Do A 12,sec 1/4 Mile
    At The Dunken Doughnuts, Yes There Heavy,and Run With A Stock Car.
    At The Fri, Drags I Seen Those Local Trucks, Some Running 17 Sec
    Racings Fun, Pretending Like Your Fast,is Not,i Would Just Use ,the Truck To Pull Somebody Out Of A Hole,lol

They're not all slow. You wouldn't want to race my brother's 02' Cummins ram.....500 RWHP and 1100 ftlbs. I had a 94' 12 valve cummins with 325 RWHP and 750 wtrq, it was pretty quick I could beat most cars I raced to 100 MPH anyway.

boostaholic

Quote Originally Posted by moparzrule View Post
    They're not all slow. You wouldn't want to race my brother's 02' Cummins ram.....500 RWHP and 1100 ftlbs. I had a 94' 12 valve cummins with 325 RWHP and 750 wtrq, it was pretty quick I could beat most cars I raced to 100 MPH anyway.
    For sure! Being 7000lb+ trucks, some of them can really move!

The dyno day I went to was at a Diesel shop. An '06 Mega Cab 3500 put down 590rwhp and over double that in torque.

One guy had put a Duramaxx Diesel into a little S10 and put down 523rwhp all motor, and 613rwhp with either Nitrous or Propane injection (not sure what he was shooting at it). Also over double it's HP in Torque. I bet that truck could really move!

A guy I work with has an old PowerJoke converted to run on veggie oil... he's always showing me videos of various makes and models of diesel trucks burning veggie oil running as fast as 10's in the 1/4!

boostaholic

Quote Originally Posted by moparzrule View Post
    Nope, not all of them slow, but just like Hondas and anything else, the majority are slow turds that just pretend.