Thread: turbo omni

Garrett booster

turbo omni

wanted turbo omni less than $4000.. It has to be rust free and no junk.. Email me if u have some joeyhemi@aol.com

thank Joe D

boostaholic Turbo Mopar Contributor

Re: turbo omni

Welcome to everyone else on the board. If there's 2, I want the other one. Cash in hand.
    Nick G. 1984 Dodge Rampage

Hybrid booster

Took me two years to find me one. Finally got one off ebay and drove 1100 mi to pick it up in South Carolina. Rough as a cobb on the outside but no rust! Good luck finding one, they are pretty cool!

turbo addict Turbo Mopar Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by jamesmonty View Post
    Took me two years to find me one. Good luck finding one, they are pretty cool!
    +1 On finding a clean one, I looked forever too and finally found one in Columbus, OH. Just be patient and the right one will find you

i have your super clean Omni GLH-T2 if your interested. ZERO rust florida car, i've owned it almost 3 yrs and have redone everything possible on it, including paint, suspension, interior, etc... just have no time to enjoy it, so i think it's time to go.

tons of pics and full mod list here: http://cardomain.com/ride/2473619

tons of new stuff done just this spring, with less than 500-600 miles on it. i think it's all listed on my cardomain page, too much to list here. probably looking for a little more than $4k tho... but its worth it! super clean!

PM me if interested.
    Thanks
    ~Kurt
    Last edited by devlish; 07-19-2008 at 06:19 PM.

Hybrid booster

Looks like a pretty good deal! If I were in the market.... I'd grab it right up. I already have my baby and if I were to get another one.... I'd drive mine even less than what I do now (which isn't much)