Thread: 1986 BLUE shelby charger seats

boostaholic

1986 BLUE shelby charger seats

I have a pair of front buckets, also rear seat if anyone is interested. I have been saving these back for quite a few years, they are in very good shape. You will be hard pressed to find better. I will try to get pics of them within the next week. if you are super serious then PM me and I will send you my phone number and we can talk.
    $300

turbo addict

Re: 1986 BLUE shelby charger seats

Pics please!! prl5004@psu.edu

turbo addict

Ironic but I may know a guy also in Iowa who will potentially want these. Will let you know ASAP.
    [FONT="Arial Black"][/FONT] ____________________________________________ 92 Voyager LE 3.3/A604 luxury liner 185k [COLOR="Red"]"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin[/COLOR] [COLOR="White"]"It's not tyranny we desire; it's a just, limited, federal government." Alexander Hamilton[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Support our economy-BUY AMERICA: [url]http://nortonsusa.com/[/url][/COLOR]

Waiting on you to send some pics over to my brother's email address there Kaleb!

turbo addict

Talked to him today. Its all you Billy.
    [FONT="Arial Black"][/FONT] ____________________________________________ 92 Voyager LE 3.3/A604 luxury liner 185k [COLOR="Red"]"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin[/COLOR] [COLOR="White"]"It's not tyranny we desire; it's a just, limited, federal government." Alexander Hamilton[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Support our economy-BUY AMERICA: [url]http://nortonsusa.com/[/url][/COLOR]

boostaholic

Quote Originally Posted by DC Turismo View Post
    Waiting on you to send some pics over to my brother's email address there Kaleb!
    Sorry guys. I honestly forgot I even posted these for sale. I will get a chance to take pics on either thursday or friday. I do not have them at my house. Expect pics around then.

Sounds good Kaleb, thank you!

boostaholic

Took pics. Had to borrow parents digital camera to do so. I will have to have them upload them, Soonest I can post them will be monday.
    -Kaleb

Alright Kaleb, my email is lofinkw@hotmail.com