Thread: shelby daytona pref 89-90

Mitsu booster

shelby daytona pref 89-90

looking for a nice solid 89 or 90 shelby daytona. must have no rust and be completely solid (due to the shelby i totalled caused me to have multiple surgerys on my ankle because the floors were soft) not to concerned about miles as long as they are decent for the year of the car, and small dings and paint chips are fine, but looking for something I wont have to look into repainting for a few years (due to i am in college still) the car must however be a 5 speed. can have mods done to it, but a stock daytona would be ok too. must be in good condition but can have minor problems. looking for anything up to 5000 dollars but something well worth the price of the car. and hopefully something within 400 miles from my location on the pa/oh line.

turbo addict

Re: shelby daytona pref 89-90

Bump with a picture.

Mitsu booster

is 91 out of the question, I have a very clean 5 speed low milage that is getting ready to hit ebay this week, I am located 45 mins from Pittsburgh. E-mail if any interest, I can send pics then.

Mitsu booster

Quote Originally Posted by D's91shelby View Post
    is 91 out of the question, I have a very clean 5 speed low milage that is getting ready to hit ebay this week, I am located 45 mins from Pittsburgh. E-mail if any interest, I can send pics then.
    91 is something id consider. send me some pics.

turbo addict

Theres an 89 that was just posted that looks really nice. Check it out!
    [FONT="Arial Black"][/FONT] ____________________________________________ 92 Voyager LE 3.3/A604 luxury liner 185k [COLOR="Red"]"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin[/COLOR] [COLOR="White"]"It's not tyranny we desire; it's a just, limited, federal government." Alexander Hamilton[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Support our economy-BUY AMERICA: [url]http://nortonsusa.com/[/url][/COLOR]

See me ride out of the sunset... Turbo Mopar Staff BadAssPerformance's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shelbygirl View Post
    ....and hopefully something within 400 miles from my location on the pa/oh line.
    I little further than 400 miles, but definitely a nice one

http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=26950

JT
    SDAC Director
    SDAC-Chicago President
    JOIN SDAC and your local Chapter TODAY! - SUPPORT the CLUB that supports YOUR HOBBY!
    87 Shelby Z - 10.50@141.66mph
    87 CSX #751 Clone - 12.88@102.88mph

www.badassperformance.com
    Check out Turbo-Mopar Times!
    Submit your 1/4 mile times HERE!!

Support SDAC! Join Today!
    "I'm not some pro athlete with a bajillion dollars, I'm just an every man"
    Note: The information and any images provided in this post are not for distribution outside this forum without the author's permission.

Hybrid booster

I'm Looking to sell my 90 daytona shelby VNT.....

it's got small amounts of rust on the floor where the seams meet. I'm gonna be taking my welder to them in a few days.