So NHRA SFWD Class no longer exists now the NOPI has taken over NHRA Sport Compact racing. I had these rims custom built to get a edge in this NHRA class and then NOPI changed the rules making these tires illegal for the Power Street class that I'm now going to race in. I replaced these 24.5 slicks with 26 in DOT tires as per the class rules, so the Tires, custom rims and modified spindle is are now available to someone serious about racing.

The tires were never in a race, by the time I got the car ready, the rules changed. The reason I had them custom built was to get a tire with enough sidewall to fit the maximum 24.5 inch tire that NHRA allowed. So I went with a custom 13 x 9 5 x 100 5" offset rim and modified the spindle so that no spacers are required, the tire is about a quarter inch from the shock, so less torque steer and less drag from the tires sticking out of the car. The spindle already has the large splines you need to fit the DSS level 3 and 5 axles. I make no warranties or safety claims on the spindle since they were extensively modified. The were used in my car with no issues whatsoever. If you want to use the wheels on your spindles, you may need a spacer for clearance.

This setup fit perfectly in my 1st gen without any changes to the fender, (When I went to the NOPI tire, I had to cut the fenders) although you will need coilover (and should get it anyway if you're at this level). I modified my stock KYB struts by cutting off the big spring perches and installing one of the $35 Ebay coilover sets. Works perfectly. The coilover is not for sale, just the wheels tires and spindles.

The slicks have at least 90% life left in them. They are fresh, not some dried out cr@p. The tires are already mounted, balanced and screwed. This setup is easily capable of 1.5 60 ft times.

$600 + shipping.

Here are pictures: