Thread: 94 Neon SRT-4 swap megasquirt

94 Neon SRT-4 swap megasquirt

So ebay was a no go..........Well here is my passion that has taken me 2 years to complete. It started out as clean 1995 Dodge Neon 2dr Sport 2.0DHC 5spd. The stock drive train and electronics were totally removed. What went it was an 04 SRT-4 2.4L turbo(with less than 21km’s on it, the transmission was also upgraded(although still stock 95-99 neon). This car works amazing, on a light roll at 120kph(70mph) when the boost hits it blows the front tires. Currently the car has 147km’s on the clock. She has zero rust on her, but the paint is peeling on the one side(common for this year neon). Here are some details on it, although I will prolly forget some……lol, Feel free to contact about anything, I have sold a few cars to people in the USA so anything I can do to help I will. I can store the car until the lucky buyer can pick it up. Who ever gets this car will NOT be disappointed…………

Engine:

04 Neon SRT-4(aprox 30km’s on it now)

custom log exhaust manifold(heat treated and annealed)

Holset Turbo HE351C

Full 3” mandral bent exhaust

3” catalytic converter

3” straight through magnaflow muffler(amazing how quite this car is

68m throttle body

HUGE front mount intercooler(4”thick)

2.5” intercooler piping

Forge blow off valve

Custom 4” box plenum intake manifold

4” K&N filter

Transmission:

Rebuilt 5spd with 3.55 final drive

Clutchnet.com 6-puck ceramic with race pressure plate(very streetable)

Booger poly bushings

Royal purple transmission oil

Engine management:

Megasquirt II with electronic boost control, 4-wire idle air control, launch control

Innovate LC-1 wideband with optional gauge

750cc RC high-impedance injectors

billet high flow fuel rail

Accufab 1:1 fuel pressure regulator

-6 feed line

-4 return

255lph walbro fuel pump

Other stuff:

30psi boost gauge

sony xlpod deck

1000watt amp with pioneer sub

I am located about an hour east of Toronto Ontario(just off the 401), $5500 or best offer. I am motivated to sell(need a deposit on some property I want to buy)

any questions please email cbrdamon@msn.com

thanks for looking........

turbo addict

Re: 94 Neon SRT-4 swap megasquirt

Now if that isn't the sleeper I was looking for I don't know what is. Bump for a great deal.. wow!
    [FONT="Arial Black"][/FONT] ____________________________________________ 92 Voyager LE 3.3/A604 luxury liner 185k [COLOR="Red"]"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin[/COLOR] [COLOR="White"]"It's not tyranny we desire; it's a just, limited, federal government." Alexander Hamilton[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Support our economy-BUY AMERICA: [url]http://nortonsusa.com/[/url][/COLOR]

Garrett booster

Re: 94 Neon SRT-4 swap megasquirt

So what has to be done to get it into the U.S. and how much would that cost? Why are you selling? Does it have ac or power steering?