Thread: Rampage Charger Grill and 13" Rally Wheels, FREE!

Unhappy Rampage Charger Grill and 13" Rally Wheels, FREE!

Free to good home, pickup only! I have 5 of the 13" rally wheels with tires on them. Tires are fair? The center caps were brand new before I went to pizza wheels.
    I also have the front bumper, gold color. Fits Rampage and Charger. These will go to the boneyard if nobody wants them!
    I'm in SE PA. russ@mopar1.us

Re: Rampage Charger Grill and 13" Rally Wheels, FREE!

Are you going with a different front end or something? Wish I could come by and pick them up.
    [SIZE="3"] [B]Jon Trotter[/B][/SIZE] [B]1985[/B] Dodge Shelby Charger, Currently decommissioned [B]1987[/B] Shelby GLHS, #937 [B]1987[/B] Shelby Lancer, #628 [QUOTE=Reeves;587010]I can be ready. Please send pics of wife. _____DodgeZ add comments here______[/QUOTE]

I put on a Scamp bumper. This would be a pain to ship.
    After!

Scamp my patootie! That's the same as my Charger bumper, so it seems. Looks good though and I don't blame you about shipping. The cost just wouldn't be worth it.
    [SIZE="3"] [B]Jon Trotter[/B][/SIZE] [B]1985[/B] Dodge Shelby Charger, Currently decommissioned [B]1987[/B] Shelby GLHS, #937 [B]1987[/B] Shelby Lancer, #628 [QUOTE=Reeves;587010]I can be ready. Please send pics of wife. _____DodgeZ add comments here______[/QUOTE]

turbo addict

Will you be going to SDAC?
    [FONT="Arial Black"][/FONT] ____________________________________________ 92 Voyager LE 3.3/A604 luxury liner 185k [COLOR="Red"]"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin[/COLOR] [COLOR="White"]"It's not tyranny we desire; it's a just, limited, federal government." Alexander Hamilton[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Support our economy-BUY AMERICA: [url]http://nortonsusa.com/[/url][/COLOR]

No, won't even make Carlisle this year!

I am adding a sohc 2.0 Neon short block. FREE for pickup! I also have a sohc head that was rebuilt and only run for a short time, the block had low compression in one cylinder so will probably needs to be bored, it's stock bore now. The head has a 95 cam. I have over $300. in the head, asking $150. I can ship the head.

Lightbulb Re: Rampage Charger Grill and 13" Rally Wheels, FREE!

Still have the gold Rampage/Charger/O24 bumper.