Thread: Free Shipping To SDAC-18 And Chryslers@Carlisle Events

Free Shipping To SDAC-18 And Chryslers@Carlisle Events

Please place your orders on our website before Tuesday at 5:00PM EST so we can make sure to include the extra items with us when we head to the conventions. You must bring a copy of your invoice with you to the event. Be sure to include Carlisle or SDAC-18 in the note section of your order so we know which convention to bring your items too.

See you all there!!!

We appreciate your support!

Chris-TU
    Last edited by Clay; 06-16-2008 at 05:36 PM.
    Chris Wright www.TurbosUnleashed.com Chris@TurbosUnleashed.com 602-76-BOOST Tech/Sales#: Monday-Saturday 9AM-7PM MST Proudly Serving the Turbo-Mopar Community since 1997 TU is a performance, not marketing company. We provide accurate performance data on all our performance products. Fabricating data to make us appear better is just not our style. Do the research before you buy. ROCK BOTTOM PRICES WITHOUT THE HIDDEN HANDLING FEES.... -----HOME OF THE 9 SECOND FWD T-M CLUTCH-----

Banned Turbo Mopar Contributor

Re: Free Shipping To SDAC-18 And Chryslers@Carlisle Events

Order #3032

was going to pay with paypal but shipping is being added. So I put down the order for cheque/MO instead.

would u like me to pay the subtotal to a paypal addy instead of through the website, then u can mark it off as paid?

Or should I just bring the MO with me to SDAC? either way is fine, just let me know!

Hybrid booster

Chris!

See you there.

Bring me some alky injection....

Quote Originally Posted by Juggy View Post
    Order #3032

was going to pay with paypal but shipping is being added. So I put down the order for cheque/MO instead.

would u like me to pay the subtotal to a paypal addy instead of through the website, then u can mark it off as paid?

Or should I just bring the MO with me to SDAC? either way is fine, just let me know!

Bring $ with you to the convention.

See you there,

Chris-TU
    In Kansas enroute to SDAC-18
    Chris Wright www.TurbosUnleashed.com Chris@TurbosUnleashed.com 602-76-BOOST Tech/Sales#: Monday-Saturday 9AM-7PM MST Proudly Serving the Turbo-Mopar Community since 1997 TU is a performance, not marketing company. We provide accurate performance data on all our performance products. Fabricating data to make us appear better is just not our style. Do the research before you buy. ROCK BOTTOM PRICES WITHOUT THE HIDDEN HANDLING FEES.... -----HOME OF THE 9 SECOND FWD T-M CLUTCH-----