Thread: SDAC delivery?

Banned Turbo Mopar Contributor

SDAC delivery?

I figured to hold off on ordering what I need, since I figured you would be able to commute them down and I can pick them up in person?

what would be the best way to do this, should I just try to order online and let you know, or is it best to call?

one thing I REALLY need, is the OIL FEED Fitting, that goes on the GT DBB turbos......the fitting supplied with the line will work with the T3/T4 turbos but it is not the right size for the GT30R....do you have any fittings for this?

I also could use a short wastegate arm, the chryco extension arm I have is too long!

anything else I need is listed on the website.....
    thanks.

I will also be dropping off an oil pan core

Re: SDAC delivery?

Quote Originally Posted by Juggy View Post
    I figured to hold off on ordering what I need, since I figured you would be able to commute them down and I can pick them up in person?

what would be the best way to do this, should I just try to order online and let you know, or is it best to call?

one thing I REALLY need, is the OIL FEED Fitting, that goes on the GT DBB turbos......the fitting supplied with the line will work with the T3/T4 turbos but it is not the right size for the GT30R....do you have any fittings for this?

I also could use a short wastegate arm, the chryco extension arm I have is too long!

anything else I need is listed on the website.....
    thanks.

I will also be dropping off an oil pan core
    Hi Cory,

Both of these items are in stock. The oil inlet fitting for the DBB turbo is $10. Just select another item worth $10. off our website and include in the notes that it is for the DBB oil inlet fitting.

Thanks!

Chris-TU
    Chris Wright www.TurbosUnleashed.com Chris@TurbosUnleashed.com 602-76-BOOST Tech/Sales#: Monday-Saturday 9AM-7PM MST Proudly Serving the Turbo-Mopar Community since 1997 TU is a performance, not marketing company. We provide accurate performance data on all our performance products. Fabricating data to make us appear better is just not our style. Do the research before you buy. ROCK BOTTOM PRICES WITHOUT THE HIDDEN HANDLING FEES.... -----HOME OF THE 9 SECOND FWD T-M CLUTCH-----

Banned Turbo Mopar Contributor

Re: SDAC delivery?

ok the order just keeps piling up with stuff LOL

if I order a new Oil feed line could u supply me with the proper fitting for the DBB oil inlet, instead of just ordering the fitting???

I think Id like to just replace the whole line if this is doable!

so Ill just order the chrysler rod...and you can bring me the short one instead??

also I need a couple 2.5" T bolt clamps......do u even have these?? do I just tach them on with the 3" ones and put in the notes what I actually need??

going to grab a 3" cat back as well! def save me on shipping