Thread: Sunday june 22nd Test and tune Island Dragway

Sunday june 22nd Test and tune Island Dragway

since i could not get ppl together for this past friday night, I wil be trying to get a bunch together for test and tune next Sunday the 22nd. Island Dragway great meadows, NJ. i plan to be there by 11am. I have my firejacket and current helmet, they can get crazy and check for all the stuff, they tend to enforce. let me know who is coming

Hybrid booster

Re: Sunday june 22nd Test and tune Island Dragway

FIREJACKET???? YOU PLANNING 11's.LOL ISLAND DRAGWAY, is a pretty cool place,
    in NW JERSEY, OFF RT 80,ON RT 46 ABOUT 18 MILES FROM THE DELEWARE WATER GAP
    HAS THE SETTING ALMOST, THE SAME AS THE 60's, and were DON GARLITTS
    SWAP RAT 4, DID THE FIRST TOP FUEL 200MPH RUN,AND TOPFUEL BENDER DID HIS FIRST
    11.80 RUN,LOL, SMALLER ,AND NOT AS NUTS AS E-TOWN, KINDA LIKE MAPLEGROVE,KINDA!!!!!!!!! HOPEFULLY I'LL BE THERE SEE'YA TOM

Firejacket they dont also check for but non stock turbo vehicles they ask sometimes, i didnt get asked last time, but my friend did and they let him slide. i hope i dont ever go fast enough to need a cage

Hybrid booster

Hehe ,i Think Now Its 11.49

firejackets are wanted for any car running a non stock turbo set up, even if it came turbo they can bust your balls about it, like my friend with a stock looking shelby but aftermarket hard pipes and 50 trim. they didnt bother me surprisingly but i have it anyways incase. rather not burn from oil fires. isnt the cage a must have for 11.00 or faster?

Test and tune to begin at 2-5 on sunday, they have nostalgia nationals in the morning

Hybrid booster

Huh!!!!!!!!!!, Gonna Bust My Jewels Huh, I Have A Jacket Too
    6 Or 8 Piont Bar 11.49 With Factory Steel Floorboards.
    If The Cars Backhalf, Tube, Say ,sheetmetal And Aluiminum Floors, You Need At ,least A 10 Piont Gage
    Geeeezzzzzzzzzzz Tom, Ny, Leigh High,pa ,philly Pa,, Nice Ride To The Track
    And Nobody Want To Come,i'm Gonna Cry
    Ok!!!!!!!!!!! Post Free Entry,and A Trophy, Yeah Right,lol See'ya

well i better hope i dont get no wheres near needing a cage. looks like maybe 4 ppl so far