Thread: cool race with a caliber srt4

TurboII

cool race with a caliber srt4

well it goes like this. My Boys and i went to out local hot spot to see some hamsters race and all and all it was pretty cool. We then desided to hit up another hot spot but to realize they weren't their. So phuck it we said... open two lane road lets have are own fun. My boy just bought a brand spanking new srt4 caliber and he wanted to see how it does. Car has 600miles and boost was limited to 11psi when it gets 1500 miles the cpu bring it to 20psi. My 88 lebaron is set to 15 but my boost controller backed down to 11psi as well. so im like okay this should be interesting to watch. Now i have sticky tires and have my suspension done up nice. everything is stock for my buddy but my boy is still learning his car so it was fun. we went twice

1- before i started i told my buddy just take it easy on the car. so, My boys passanger yells out 1....2....3 and i launched like a bat out of hell...scared the hell out of myself cause i wasn't expecting that myself lmao. But he was behind me pretty fair until i realize he never even moved from his spot. So i turn around and said "what Happened" he said traction control kicked on and i bogged bad.

2- Same thing but traction control off. My buddy's passenger yells out 1....2.....3 and again i launched good and hard. This time my buddy was 1 or 2 behind me but a very good race. Im impressed for both cars.

to be honest i thought i was gonna get roasted. for being a 2.4 dohc with 11psi 6spd. my car is a 2.2 with 11psi 5spd.

Hybrid booster

Re: cool race with a caliber srt4

Our cars can still do really well against more modern cars.

TurboII

I can see that. which i think is awesome.

Hybrid booster

Yeah, compared to new cars, we usually have the weight advantage. Especially us guys with L bodies.

Mitsu booster

don't really like the new calibers. although the one i test drove was still on its 11psi stage. built boost really quick though.

TurboII

Quote Originally Posted by ctown2ctown View Post
    don't really like the new calibers. although the one i test drove was still on its 11psi stage. built boost really quick though.
    didnt really like them myself either. but you get attached real quick. My boys is spanking some serious ---- out their