Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 10 sec. turnkey omni

turbo addict

Re: 10 sec. turnkey omni

Quote Originally Posted by badandy View Post
    What something is worth to somebody else only matters if you want to sell it...and should NEVER be a consideration when doing what it is YOU want to do.
    I agree totally and wholeheartedly, however IF you ever have plans of "dropping the hobby" before you die, you have to decide if you are building it SOLELY for your gratification or to possibly sell to move to other tastes/projects....

Personally, I'll die before my GN ever goes up for sale, but obviously I don't feel that way about TD's, SO, knowing this, people shouldn't be offended if their pride and joy draws nickels at the auction block. There's not a huge market for a '73 AMX or worse yet, a hopped up '78 Mustang II.
    -Nate- ''Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it.'' —Mark Twain

Garrett booster

Re: 10 sec. turnkey omni

Quote Originally Posted by 88_pacifica View Post
    Personally, I'll die before my GN ever goes up for sale,
    HAHAHA,
    "Careful what you wish for, cause you just might get it all, then some you don't
    want".
    If ye love wealth better than Liberty, The tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of Freedom, go from Us in peace, We ask not your counsel or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget you were Our countrymen. -Samuel Adams.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12