Thread: WTB: L body fuel pump/hanger assy

WTB: L body fuel pump/hanger assy

I need a L-body fuel pump and hanger. I would prefer a fuel hanger with a working pump out of a TBI car. But if the price is right(or the fuel pump is shot or not even included) I would buy a hanger out of a turbo car and just put a new TBI fuel pump into it myself. PM me if you have anything.

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor 2.216VTurbo's Avatar

Re: WTB: L body fuel pump/hanger assy

Most of the yards in SoCal have the annoying habit of cutting the fuel tank straps and just removing the tank before the car ever even hits the parts area I had to look for 3 months to find a TBI Omni that they 'forgot' to pull the tank from. Best of luck to you, CA is not the place to look for the assembly...

AJ (no More Alan) 84 Rampage RT TIII/568 Quaife 87 GLHS dealer optioned Red 16V Masi/568/Quaife
    90 Masi 16V White/Ginger/Black
    89 TC Masi 16V Red/Ginger/Black
    86 GLHS #110 RoadRace Built 89 CSX-VNT Recaro Car
    89 Turbo Mini 'Woody' 85 GLHT 'RedBox'
    2014 Explorer DD'r 3.5Twin Turbo Ecoboost AWD and 500HP
    My profile page has over 20,000 views, I'm somebody LOL

Garrett booster

Re: WTB: L body fuel pump/hanger assy

Quote Originally Posted by daytonaturbo87 View Post
    I need a L-body fuel pump and hanger. I would prefer a fuel hanger with a working pump out of a TBI car. But if the price is right(or the fuel pump is shot or not even included) I would buy a hanger out of a turbo car and just put a new TBI fuel pump into it myself. PM me if you have anything.
    check the FS section. mopartek currently has one of these with a walbro pump installed in an ebay auction.