Thread: Koni's/Intakes/Ported head/Masi Parts

turbo addict

Koni's/Intakes/Ported head/Masi Parts

Title pretty much says it all.

http://www.pnw-sdac.org/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=2666

rear Lbody Koni's, $125, Aren't shot but miles unknown. Still are very firm. Just dirty.

1 piece intake descriptions and prices can be found here: http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=24570

2 piece intake, has fuel rail and injector harness, with ported runners $225

Ported 782 swirl head by Ed Peters. Stock size valves are what the seats are for. Has MP 061 springs. Had it flowed last year. Flows what a heavily ported 2 piece flows on the intake and what a heavily ported exhaust manifold flows on the exhaust. Funny but I think Ed does this on purpose which makes sense. Why have a 200cfm head if your gonna bolt on manifolds that just choke it off? $250

Misc Masi black interior parts. Alan probably wants these the most since he seems to fetch a fair price at the Grandparent's conventions Make offer.

All prices are without shipping. I'll take Paypal with 3% on top of prices and 5% for international orders

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor zin's Avatar

Re: Koni's/Intakes/Ported head/Masi Parts

I'll take the Konis if you will take $125.00 total, and I'll email you a shipping label. I'm not in a big hurry for them, so I could mail you a check or MO if that suites you better. LMK what you think.

Thanks,

Mike
    "The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." - Patrick Henry

Bad laws are the worst sort of tyranny.
    - Edmund Burke

turbo addict

I need the money so I don't want to have to pay for shipping. But I can do USPS, UPS or Fed Ex, whichever is cheapest or your preferred shipping. I'll take a Check (must clear 1st before shipping) or a M.O as well. Some people like Paypal is why I specifically mentioned it.

Quote Originally Posted by GLHNSLHT2 View Post
    I need the money so I don't want to have to pay for shipping. But I can do USPS, UPS or Fed Ex, whichever is cheapest or your preferred shipping. I'll take a Check (must clear 1st before shipping) or a M.O as well. Some people like Paypal is why I specifically mentioned it.
    I can take care of the shipping, I've got a UPS account, so I can do a label and then email it to you so all you have to do is give it to the nearest UPS driver. I prefer pay pal for the convenience of it. If you're OK with $125.00 total, with me providing the shipping label, I'll pay pal you the $$ right away. If this works for you, PM me your info and we'll get this ball rolling.

Mike
    "The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." - Patrick Henry

- Edmund Burke

turbo addict

PM Sent About 782

turbo addict

Koni's are pending sale.
    Head is Pending sale.

Still have that ported 2 piece intake, complete with fuel rail, injector harness, 2 piece specific TB and Throttle cable bracket.

Negotiable on the 1 piece intakes. Want them gone

Garrett booster

if the head isnt sold, please pm me.

turbo addict

I think you're 3rd or 4th in line Maybe I should of set the price a bit higher

turbo addict

I'd be all over that head if I had the money. It would cost me what your asking to get mine ported.
    [FONT="Arial Black"][/FONT] ____________________________________________ 92 Voyager LE 3.3/A604 luxury liner 185k [COLOR="Red"]"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin[/COLOR] [COLOR="White"]"It's not tyranny we desire; it's a just, limited, federal government." Alexander Hamilton[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Support our economy-BUY AMERICA: [url]http://nortonsusa.com/[/url][/COLOR]

$$ and shipping label for the Konis on the way!

Mike

- Edmund Burke

Garrett booster

Payment sent for the head.

turbo addict

Head is sold, sorry guys. Guess I should of set the price higher and come down if there was no interest

Like Zin stated Koni's are pending payment.

Still have intakes. No one wants a 2 piece? Or a 1 piece to intercool their car?

turbo addict

Head sold, Koni's sold, Still have the silver 1 piece intake and the 2 piece intake for sale. I have more black Masi interior parts. I'll get pics up later but I think it's enough to do the complete car in black.

turbo addict

2 piece intake Gone. Still have the Masi TC interior parts and the silver one piece intake.