Thread: wiring diagram

wiring diagram

Anybody have the alt wiring diagram for a 84 Rampage? I used a 84 rampage wiring harness in my Tlll 87 GLHS with SDS and I'm having charging issues. I deleated the computer and ran a voltage reg. but something isn't right. I have 12v on both field leads at the voltage reg. Supermarket ads like Meijer Ad can help you with saving on fuel.

Thanks,
    Wayne
    Last edited by BadAssPerformance; 11-11-2020 at 12:49 PM.

Mitsu booster

Re: wiring diagram

Wow, i am looking for the same thing and so far, it looks like nobody has come up with one. if you want to see the best wiring diagrams ever, go to bradley artigues fiat site. fuse by fuse, system by system, the best diagrams i have ever seen.

we should get together and do that for our dodge vehicles. it would take some time, but what a tribute for the ages.

anyway, the diagrams in the haynes manual are awful, and all i really need to know are the coil wires. in my charger, one is B/Y and the other is G/B, in the rampage they appear to be B/Y and BL.

turbo addict

Edit: that failed, you cant click on the pics. Go to my gallery and they are super mega crazy size. Let me know if you need them for anything else and I will post them up in my gallery as requests are made.
    Ian Adams Function>Form 1990 shadow scrapped, too rusty:( 1991 Spirit R/T Scrapped, parts sold:( 1989 Turbo Caravan Daily beater with built-[I]ish [/I]​engine slowly evolving into weekend turbo beater.

turbo addict

you want the one on the pic on the right if your using a mopar voltage regulator

I think these cars still use a blue wire for key on??

so you just need a 12v when key on to splice to 1 field and the vr(middle wire on plug), then the other VR wire goes to the other field. The fields can be switched as it doesnt matter what wire goes to which

Hybrid booster

i got my wiring diagrams off autozone. helped me convert my 84 omni to a 86 t1 statis