Thread: WTB: 1991 engine harness and comp (Spirit TI auto)

WTB: 1991 engine harness and comp (Spirit TI auto)

Hey guys, I need the complete engine harness from a 1991 Spirit TI auto that had the lock up torque converter.

If I could also get the computer and the relays and stuff that the harness plugs into on the fenders, that would be great.

PM, email, or just post in this thread. Thanks in advance...pfosen at msn dot com
    [FONT="Arial Black"]Paul[/FONT] [B][SIZE="1"]US ARMY INFANTRY VETERAN[/B] 1995 Dodge Stealth R/T White DOHC 5 speed 1994 Dodge Stealth R/T Red DOHC 5 speed 1992 Dodge Daytona IROC, Blue TI 5 speed (2) 1992 Dodge Daytona IROC, Red TI auto 1991 Dodge Spirit R/T, Red (project) 1989 Shelby CSX-VNT #382 1989 Dodge Shadow ES, White TI auto 1987 Daytona Shelby Z, White TII 1987 Chrysler T&C wagon, Tan TII auto 1985 Dodge Lancer ES, Bronze TI auto 1982 Wife, White[/SIZE] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Re: WTB: 1991 engine harness and comp (Spirit TI auto)

I will keep my eyes open for you Paul. Haven't seen a 91 turbo car for a while tho...

Quote Originally Posted by Dodge Aries K View Post
    I will keep my eyes open for you Paul. Haven't seen a 91 turbo car for a while tho...
    Thanks Karl, I'm pretty sure the AA body harnesses are unique. As in, I can't use a harness from a 91 TI Daytona or Shadow.

You heading down here again this week?
    [FONT="Arial Black"]Paul[/FONT] [B][SIZE="1"]US ARMY INFANTRY VETERAN[/B] 1995 Dodge Stealth R/T White DOHC 5 speed 1994 Dodge Stealth R/T Red DOHC 5 speed 1992 Dodge Daytona IROC, Blue TI 5 speed (2) 1992 Dodge Daytona IROC, Red TI auto 1991 Dodge Spirit R/T, Red (project) 1989 Shelby CSX-VNT #382 1989 Dodge Shadow ES, White TI auto 1987 Daytona Shelby Z, White TII 1987 Chrysler T&C wagon, Tan TII auto 1985 Dodge Lancer ES, Bronze TI auto 1982 Wife, White[/SIZE] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hybrid booster

well there is a car for sale in my area ( 91 spirit turbo ) i could buy it for you and do the work but i guess depends on what your able to pay for it.. ( harness and comp )

Quote Originally Posted by Radiant_Red View Post
    well there is a car for sale in my area ( 91 spirit turbo ) i could buy it for you and do the work but i guess depends on what your able to pay for it.. ( harness and comp )
    If you were able to do so, and we were both able to benefit from it, that would be superb!

Now that I'm a little older, I'm fortunate enough to be able to pay a fair price for parts in good shape...it would have to not be hacked up, no spliced wiring, and have a properly functioning computer.

Do you have an idea on a "ballpark" price?

Also, I just read your profile, and you state that you are a moldmaker. You wouldn't by chance be the fellow that made a front bumper cover out of fiberglass for me 6 or so years ago, would you?

No luck with the turbo cars today at the yard... Sorry man.

As for coming back down, when would you want me to again?

How about Thursday?

Shouldn't be a problem. I still am unemployed at the moment... it's starting to depress me so I need to find a damn job!

Hybrid booster

shadow Big mouth front bumper?

wiring would never be hacked or cut.. i would check to ensure it would be running.. id have to see obviously if i can make a lil $ from it.. and i would have to say like 200 shipped.

Here is the link to the car i would have to buy:

http://windsor.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...QAdIdZ52635398

Yes, were you the individual that built and sold those?

wiring would never be hacked or cut.. i would check to ensure it would be running.. id have to see obviously if i can make a lil $ from it.. and i would have to say like 200 shipped.
    If the wiring harness is unmolested and complete with all the fender mounted relays/solenoids, has the lock-up T/C provision, and the computer works as it should, I can do $200 shipped.

Looks like a perfect donor car that may have been owned by an elderly couple (or a 4 door turbo sedan nut like me). Hurry up and grab it before someone else does!

turbo addict

Dang that spirit is in nice shape save for the fender.. Looks like a good parts car. Will keep my eye out around here as well. So I take it 90 is that odd year for all models. My moms 90 shadow is unique as well, but being as its a VNT I don't think I will be doing any harness swapping. AA body's are their own animal as far as wiring.
    [FONT="Arial Black"][/FONT] ____________________________________________ 92 Voyager LE 3.3/A604 luxury liner 185k [COLOR="Red"]"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin[/COLOR] [COLOR="White"]"It's not tyranny we desire; it's a just, limited, federal government." Alexander Hamilton[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Support our economy-BUY AMERICA: [url]http://nortonsusa.com/[/url][/COLOR]

two point two much fun Turbo Mopar Staff Turbodave's Avatar

Paul, I don't have a harness for you, but can tell you that Frank (Radiant Red) is a good guy, It's been a long time but I had some deals with him in the past and have met him at one or two SDAC conventions. I wouldn't hesitate to do buisness with him again.

I can't remember the name of the guy you got that front bumper from, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't Frank. Didn't that guy have a user name of Pooh on TD? I remember his website because he had some TIII stuff as well (spring compressor?).
    Dave Tekampe
    Director SDAC National
    VP SDAC-Chicago

85 GLH-Turbo (DC intercooled)
    86 GLHS #107
    87 GLHS #148
    87 CSX #161, #608, #674
    88 CSX-T #529, #541
    89 Shadow Competition Package and lots more...

Quote Originally Posted by Turbodave View Post
    Paul, I don't have a harness for you, but can tell you that Frank (Radiant Red) is a good guy, It's been a long time but I had some deals with him in the past and have met him at one or two SDAC conventions. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again.

I can't remember the name of the guy you got that front bumper from, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't Frank. Didn't that guy have a user name of Pooh on TD? I remember his website because he had some TIII stuff as well (spring compressor?).
    Thanks for the recommendation Dave. Man, I got no idea what the name was of the fella making the bumper cover?

Hey Frank, just wondering if you were able to work something out? Another person has contacted me about a possible 91 harness in a boneyard, and I don't know what to tell him...please email or PM me.

Hybrid booster

I have not purchased that car Paul/ do what you can do to get yourself a harness...

the guy that made the big mouths is Pascal Blouin ... he is from Montreal..

yes his handle name was pooh....

And Dave hopefully i will see you there this year aswell.... ( SDAC ) .

two point two much fun Turbo Mopar Staff Turbodave's Avatar

I plan on being there, either in a shiny red Shadow or something else turbo'd.
    Dave Tekampe
    Director SDAC National
    VP SDAC-Chicago

85 GLH-Turbo (DC intercooled)
    86 GLHS #107
    87 GLHS #148
    87 CSX #161, #608, #674
    88 CSX-T #529, #541
    89 Shadow Competition Package and lots more...

I have not purchased that car Paul/ do what you can do to get yourself a harness...

the guy that made the big mouths is Pascal Blouin ... he is from Montreal..

yes his handle name was pooh....

Ok, thanks anyhow for trying...Pascal...yes that was his name!

Banned Turbo Mopar Contributor

I almost bought the last one he would have made, for my duster back in the day...that was like 4 years ago!!! pascal yes that was his name