Thread: 88 Turbo Shadow ES Interior (Seats & Door Panels)

88 Turbo Shadow ES Interior (Seats & Door Panels)

I have both bucket seats, rear seat, and door panels from a 88 Turbo Shadow ES. It the gray w/red stripes style. Nice shape (no cigarette burns or tears). Some light fading though from 20 years of being in a car and being exposed to sun of course. Pictures are available ASAP. Make a reasonable offer and they are yours. Pickup only.

turbo addict

Re: 88 Turbo Shadow ES Interior (Seats & Door Panels)

I *may* be able to deliver to Chryslers at Carlisle this July. Let's talk and I will arrange something.

Additional Info And More Parts For Sale

Bump. Would like these gone. If my car had gray interior i'd put them in it in a heartbeat. But they wouldn't match up too well with champagne lol... No reasonable offer refused.

The front seats will bolt right into any P-body 87-94. Back seat is a direct swap into 87-90 models, but can be put into 91-94 models as long as you find the rear bracket from an earlier model year 87-90 since the back portion of the rear seat is two fold down pieces, and they bolt this bracket that is welded to the floor near the hole for the fuel pump wiring.

Armrests with power lock buttons are also included with the door panels. The driver's seat has the adjustable lumbar handle to on the left hand bolster.

Also have complete woodgrain dashboard pieces from a 94 Duster I'd like to sell for $25 plus S&H.

FOG LIGHT/DEFROST SWITCH - $10 plus S&H

Multiple cargo area covers (pieces that go behind rear seat to block off view into trunk area). One blue, some gray, both 2 dr and 4 dr covers in uncracked condition - $20 plus S&H.

Gauge cluster w/tachometer - $15 plus S&H

Misc. tan trim pieces (including entire dashboard) - PM me needs and I'll give you availability/price.

More P-body parts to come once I dig through some more boxes.

WILL ALSO TRADE FOR NOS GRAY INTERIOR PARTS FOR 87-89 P-BODY.