Thread: Dyno day in New york.

Hybrid booster

Exclamation Dyno day in New york.

I'm trying to put together a dyno day for this weekend (sat.24,or sun.25) As of right now both dates are open. I just need to get a head count and pick the day and let the owner know. The dyno is located in Warwick N.Y. I figured everyone could meet up and my house in Greenwood Lake and then cruise over to the dyno. The price as of now is $100 a car, the dyno is a Mustang dyno if it matters to anyone. So if your intersted add you name to the list. Or you can call me at 845-629-2965 ask for Darren.

1. CSXT802
    2. Xtrempickup

Re: Dyno day in New york.

I don't think you'll get too many on such short notice. I would love to go but I'm going on vacation next week starting saturday so the next 2 weekends are booked for me.

But what does $100 get you? an hour? Only 3 pulls? Tailpipe wideband? There's a local dyno around here thats $100 an hour with tailpipe wideband, or $75 and hour no wideband, or $50 for just 3 pulls.

Hybrid booster

Quote Originally Posted by moparzrule View Post
    I don't think you'll get too many on such short notice. I would love to go but I'm going on vacation next week starting saturday so the next 2 weekends are booked for me.

But what does $100 get you? an hour? Only 3 pulls? Tailpipe wideband? There's a local dyno around here thats $100 an hour with tailpipe wideband, or $75 and hour no wideband, or $50 for just 3 pulls.
    I don't think I'll get many people because of the short notice. I really wanted to go to Island dragway but they are closed this weekend. So this will be something to do for a day. I don't know if he has the tail pipe wide band setup. I have my own wide band. The price is for three pulls with adjustments in between.(ie: cam timing etc.)

Hybrid booster

cmon anybody gonna be bored this coming weekend

Hybrid booster

If you guys bumped it for June 7th I'd be in.

we are going, this isnt a planning stage project, this was a legimately planned dyno day for the 3 of us in this part of the country. im off work, Darren is out of work and the 3rd that was gonna go decided he would rather go to upstate for the weekend. this was planned to be done weeks ago. no changing weekends now, its if you wna go you do, if you cant or dont want to you dont. easy as that. this was just an open option as of yesterday for the sake of being decent human beings, not to screw with already planned events.
    Last edited by Xtrempickup; 05-19-2008 at 06:16 PM.

Hybrid booster

Maybe I should change the wording of this topic...........Xtrempickup & I are going to dyno our cars this weekend. If anyone else would like to do so let me know. Here this will help PARTY AT MY HOUSE AFTER.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by CSXT802; 05-19-2008 at 07:41 PM.

Hybrid booster

Hybrid booster

Ok date and time are set. It's going to be Saturday the 24th at 12pm. We(Tom) are meeting at my house at 11am and driving over.

Hybrid booster

KOOL! DARREN, maybe yu'll see me at ISLAND, AND HOPEFULLY ,BE AT THE NHRA STOCK/SUPER STOCK OPEN ,30, 31st

Hybrid booster

Quote Originally Posted by BF/STOCKER SPIRIT View Post
    KOOL! DARREN, maybe yu'll see me at ISLAND, AND HOPEFULLY ,BE AT THE NHRA STOCK/SUPER STOCK OPEN ,30, 31st
    I'll try to make it.! I have a very busy schedule, being unemployed and all.

Hybrid booster

well if i had a RUNNING car i would go but its once again collecting dust until i get my part back

Hybrid booster