Thread: May 31 - NESDAC Drag Racing Day!

Hybrid booster

May 31 - NESDAC Drag Racing Day!

The New England Chapter of SDAC is holding a drag racing event at Lebanon Valley Dragway on Saturday, May 31st. We will have our own lanes and our own track run bracket racing event. This is the second year we are sponsoring this event - last years event was great, with about 25 members and 20 racers showing up. Hopefully this year we can top that turn out.

Come North all of you NJ/DE/MD/PA people - and go East my Western NY Brethren! Winner of the bracket race gets a trophy and we will also have a gamblers pot. Check out our website for info and directions: New England Shelby Dodge Automobile Club website

Jon

turbo addict

Re: May 31 - NESDAC Drag Racing Day!

Was a great day last year, hope to see a better showing this year.

Hybrid booster

Wow! Sounds Awesome, I Like To Be There, Nhra P.c Richards Open, Will Be At Island Dragway,nj That Week, Must Be A Fun Day For Untrailered Cars,

Garrett booster

I'll be there hopefully the new block will be done in time. Otherwise I'm going to put in a back up short block, but I'll be down on power that way. There is no way on EARTH that a stock shortblock could hold up for more then 2 passes the way I run my car. I just broke a cylinder wall on my current motor, so were looking into stregthening the block in that area before doing all the machine work on it.

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor 30 PSI SHADOW's Avatar

Re: May 31 - NESDAC Turbo Dodge/SRT-4 Day!

This is definitely the track to go to as they are the most spectactular hosts!!

Bill Baker
    NESDAC Pres
    Rutland Vermont
    90 Shadow comp 12.25@116MPH
    82 Rampage 16v 11s??