Thread: 1999 Dodge Cummins

Garrett booster

1999 Dodge Cummins

I am unsure if I am actually allowed to post this here there seems to be a gray area on mopars and turbo mopars. But if it's not mods delete this no big deal.

I would much rather keep my daytona so I have decided to get rid of my cummins.

1999 5.9 Cummins Quad cab Long bed 4wd ,automatic, ac , ps , the whole nine and everything works perfect.

Add ons
    AEM brute force intake.
    Airdog 150 fuel system this is the best fix for the weak lift pumps dodge put on.
    bd steering stabilizer kit. (uninstalled)
    4 inch stainless MBRP downpipe (uninstalled)

Right now the truck has about 147,xxx which is nothing on a diesel. The tranny shifts excellent and truck runs very very strong.
    The black paint is still pretty glossy, Truck also has a matching cap I will include I never towed with it or did anything else with it. Just used it to get back and fourth to work.

Was not bad on mileage either, 18-20 mpg city driving.

The reason I am selling the truck is because I have too many cars and I can either insure this or the daytona Can't afford to have 3 vehicles.

I can post some pics up.

13,000 OBO

boostaholic

Re: 1999 Dodge Cummins

Nice truck I am sure, but probably the wrong place to post it. 13k is a little high for most TD guys, Escpecially with diesel over $4 per gallon!
    I am actually looking for an SRT10. Prices are falling quick!

Its a mopar and its turbo'd, I don't see anything wrong with posting it here. We have a Cummins section too. It would make a great tow rig I bet. Free bump for ya.

Garrett booster

Bump decided to bring it down to 11,000