Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Saw a New SRT4 CALIBER Abused!!!!

Hybrid booster

Re: Saw a New SRT4 CALIBER Abused!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by djtang View Post
    Soooo everyone that knows how to drive stick was born that way?

Yes. I've been driving my stick since I was born.

Hybrid booster Turbo Mopar Contributor

Do we have an award for the classiest way to bring back a dead thread?

HAHAHA yeah it is funny cuz it probably is going to end up true lol... wow I almost forgot about this thread, Since im starting to see them around a little more. One guy at the dealer has one and he is always beating on it I swear like today pulled out the dealer lot and roasted the tires the whole way... I could have kicked him.

Quote Originally Posted by 87ShelbyZ View Post
    HAHAHA yeah it is funny cuz it probably is going to end up true lol... wow I almost forgot about this thread, Since im starting to see them around a little more. One guy at the dealer has one and he is always beating on it I swear like today pulled out the dealer lot and roasted the tires the whole way... I could have kicked him.
    sounds like the boys around here that work at the Dodge Dealer I got mine from.

every time I am in the area and they see me... they come up and mentally hump my car. They keep saying how they are going to get one... make it fast.. how I should do burn outs and it's wrong that I have the car and don't "have fun" with it liek that.

I am really worried about having to bring my CSRT back there to have some stuff put in. Specially if one of those guys gets to 'move' the car.

TurboII

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    sounds like the boys around here that work at the Dodge Dealer I got mine from.

every time I am in the area and they see me... they come up and mentally hump my car. They keep saying how they are going to get one... make it fast.. how I should do burn outs and it's wrong that I have the car and don't "have fun" with it liek that.

I am really worried about having to bring my CSRT back there to have some stuff put in. Specially if one of those guys gets to 'move' the car.
    if i were you i would stay with the car and watch their every move. i hate when you cant trust people.

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by djtang View Post
    Soooo everyone that knows how to drive stick was born that way?
    yep, thats my proof its me:

"THen one of us will own it in 10 years and wonder why its a POS"
    Yep its sad but true.

Hahahahah holy hell thats bad, but funny

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12