Thread: 90 Daytona interior parts...best offer

90 Daytona interior parts...best offer

Anybody need 1990 Daytona interior stuff? I had to part one out today and I grabbed a bunch of stuff I probably won't ever need or use because I hate to see it go to waste.

Most of this stuff is maroon. Located in Illinois 61360. I'll post pics of whatever gets shown some interest, but I can't do so until tomorrow.

Cloth seats look like they will clean up nice. No rips but quite a few small burns. None appear to be through the fabric, and with the design of the cloth they actually blend in quite well! If anyone has torn or ripped up seats these would look better. I'd hate to throw these out but I can't store them for long.

Door panels are decent, although the driver's handle is torn where they all do. Passenger side has a small tear where you can't see it. The cloth inserts seem nice and there aren't any rips in the tops of the panels where your arms rest. Rubber wiper strips on top are not cracked.

We all know the Daytona vents are fragile. But the driver's side dash vent works perfect and is not broken. I'll throw in the passenger side for spare parts.

Front two speaker covers are pretty much perfect.

All the plastic pieces I took off the seat bottoms appear fine.

Pretty much all the other stuff I intend to keep...unless there is something you really really need and you can persuade me out of it!

Please email me if you have any questions, and thanks!
    Last edited by blk86trbo; 05-07-2008 at 07:18 PM.
    [FONT="Arial Black"]Paul[/FONT] [B][SIZE="1"]US ARMY INFANTRY VETERAN[/B] 1995 Dodge Stealth R/T White DOHC 5 speed 1994 Dodge Stealth R/T Red DOHC 5 speed 1992 Dodge Daytona IROC, Blue TI 5 speed (2) 1992 Dodge Daytona IROC, Red TI auto 1991 Dodge Spirit R/T, Red (project) 1989 Shelby CSX-VNT #382 1989 Dodge Shadow ES, White TI auto 1987 Daytona Shelby Z, White TII 1987 Chrysler T&C wagon, Tan TII auto 1985 Dodge Lancer ES, Bronze TI auto 1982 Wife, White[/SIZE] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

two point two much fun Turbo Mopar Staff Turbodave's Avatar

Re: 90 Daytona interior parts...best offer

I would be interested in any letters from the car's previous owner to her boyfriend in prison that you found in the interior
    Dave Tekampe
    Director SDAC National
    VP SDAC-Chicago

85 GLH-Turbo (DC intercooled)
    86 GLHS #107
    87 GLHS #148
    87 CSX #161, #608, #674
    88 CSX-T #529, #541
    89 Shadow Competition Package and lots more...

LOL Ha Ha ha I almost forgot about that but strangely I still have those banded together here somewhere in the garage heh heh
    [FONT="Arial Black"]Paul[/FONT] [B][SIZE="1"]US ARMY INFANTRY VETERAN[/B] 1995 Dodge Stealth R/T White DOHC 5 speed 1994 Dodge Stealth R/T Red DOHC 5 speed 1992 Dodge Daytona IROC, Blue TI 5 speed (2) 1992 Dodge Daytona IROC, Red TI auto 1991 Dodge Spirit R/T, Red (project) 1989 Shelby CSX-VNT #382 1989 Dodge Shadow ES, White TI auto 1987 Daytona Shelby Z, White TII 1987 Chrysler T&C wagon, Tan TII auto 1985 Dodge Lancer ES, Bronze TI auto 1982 Wife, White[/SIZE] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Any chance you have a front lower chin spoiler('89-'91) Daytona ES/Shelby
    Thanks,
    Mike

Hybrid booster

Could you post some overall pictures of the interior? Thanks!

If you have the center console, dash pockets and bezel around the radio Ill take them. pm me a price

Quote Originally Posted by onelapchamp View Post
    Any chance you have a front lower chin spoiler('89-'91) Daytona ES/Shelby
    Thanks,
    Mike
    Sorry Mike, but the front end was crunched up. It had a hard life and most of the exterior was damaged.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelbydaytona91 View Post
    Could you post some overall pictures of the interior? Thanks!
    Yeah I could...but I have most of it is shoved in my van. Anything specific you are interested in? I see you are from FL...unfortunately if you are interested in the dash it is majorly cracked.

Quote Originally Posted by JDAWG View Post
    If you have the center console, dash pockets and bezel around the radio Ill take them. pm me a price
    PM sent.

Hybrid booster

Quote Originally Posted by blk86trbo View Post
    Yeah I could...but I have most of it is shoved in my van. Anything specific you are interested in? I see you are from FL...unfortunately if you are interested in the dash it is majorly cracked.
    No just seeing if there is anything I might be interested in, nothing specific really. I have a black dash so any black parts are what I might be interested in. Is it an auto or manual? I could use the auto selector slider. Also if it has the mirror or seat switches are in good working shape. Any of those if you don't need them. Are the vents black, and if so how much?

Quote Originally Posted by Shelbydaytona91 View Post
    No just seeing if there is anything I might be interested in, nothing specific really. I have a black dash so any black parts are what I might be interested in. Is it an auto or manual? I could use the auto selector slider. Also if it has the mirror or seat switches are in good working shape. Any of those if you don't need them. Are the vents black, and if so how much?
    Sorry it wasn't auto...vents are maroon, and only one of them wasn't broken.

Hybrid booster Turbo Mopar Contributor

Do you have the sexy maroon cargo cover??

Mine is awol.

Quote Originally Posted by MNmopar View Post
    Do you have the sexy maroon cargo cover??

Mine is awol.
    PM sent