I had my friend in the car when we spotted a civic si hatchback. Hes a pretty big honda guy so he was telling me about it. Pulled up to a red light I revved just messing around and didn't really have any intention of racing. The guy rolls down the window and asked if it was a cop behind him which it wasn't. I still didn't think he was going to race but then the light turned green and he sat there for a second when we hear his car rev up and bounce off a rev limiter and then he drops the clutch and flys away. I decided wth so he was already about two car lengths ahead when my car livens up and the normal spinning through 1st and 2nd occur. I hit 3rd and go whizzing by him...didn't see his brake lights but I'm positive he let off.

Next light I was suppose to turn but I still wanted to play some more. My friend was asking him what he had done-headers "launch control" some other stuff. Then somewhere in all this he takes off again and again I bog the thing pretty similar to the first. Then we were next to him and he asked to go from a roll. Well I should of dropped it into 2nd instead of 3rd but w/e Bog again then boost hits and I put a few car lengths on him quickly He got on the highway and I went to do a U-turn.

I have really got to learn how to drive this thing can't be getting beat by N/A Hondas I think I'm still really scared of the car haha. I also don't know just how much this clutch can handle and I can't be breaking things until I get some more $$$

Launch suggestions?
Car Specs are here http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=24386