Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good running 1984 Dodge Rampage

Good running 1984 Dodge Rampage

price: 1700$ neg

I'm going to offer this up for sale, I don't have to sell it right now, but before i send it off to ebay, I figured i would offer it here to anybody looking for one. Car has 108K on stock Carbed 2.2L and automatic trans. Runs well, stops decently, will need a rear brake line for sure as it has one working, one blocked off so that its driveable, but it has been that way for years, and it stops pretty decent that way even. 14in stock steel wheels. Cap on the bed. Red interior thats pretty much excellent, body is good above the body line, fair beneath as it has some rust in the 1/4s but the floors are good, no holes i can find. everything works, but does not have a radio. Factory Non A/C car. Connecticut car all its life until 2 months ago. these are getting hard to find and even ones in poor shape are bringing over 1K on ebay. Does not need very much honestly. I would drive it home if you live within about 200 miles or so. it does get about 25+ mpg on the highway. i got 148miles to a 1/2 tank about a month ago and that tank i think might be a 11 gal at most. I can deliver within 200miles for .65cents a mile. any questions pm me. asking 1700$ not firm on the price. Car is in Garfield,NJ im not far from NYC and eastern pa, south Ct, delaware, MD or DC.

Hybrid booster

Re: FS: Good running 1984 Dodge Rampage

I need to graduate and make me some a dat disposable income! Hopefully at that point I'm not too tied up with mortgages and child care to fulfill my dreams of a L body truck project.

Re: FS: Good running 1984 Dodge Rampage

bump anybody make offers?

Re: Good running 1984 Dodge Rampage

cmon anyone, willing to go best offer over 1K

turbo addict

This has got to be near the sweet spot for a project vehicle, not so, so, clean and original you'd feel guilty about messing it up, or using it as a DD for a while, and not such a POS that you'll burn all your funds just getting it in some kind of reasonable shape. I'd have probably gone for it at this price last year when I had a few bucks and needed a vehicle.

it really doesnt need anything major, Id drive it daily but i have 8 vehicles, 4 of which drive daily so im sort trying to slim my parking lot down. whoever buys it wont be disappointed, these are going up in Nada collector value every year

This rampage is screaming I need a Turbo motor? this is the perfect car for a conversion. this is not another floorless L-body. These are making over a 1K on ebay everytime they sell, this body with the 4 headlight is bringing 2500$ right now for one. i might have to post it there and send it whereever somebody might be interested.

bump it up

bump from the dead Stil for sale.

Hybrid booster

again, I wish I had disposable income. I hope I can run into an identical situation in like 5 years.

im not even firm on the price, but nobody seems to even want to make an offer

Garrett booster

Damn, if you werem't clear up in NJ, I'd offer you my SC project plus the parts car for it!

oh well sucks that im in NJ

Garrett booster

I like the little Rampages. One of the guys in the local Mopar club has one he has built as a Shelby phantom (blue/silver),and it's a neat little runner - he's been in the low 13s with it. Good luck on the sale.

bump last time before i break down and put it on ebay and just take whatever. anybody make serious offer. need my yard back

somebody anybody come get this i cant stand looking at it in my yard more, when that happens it becomes parts and the rest gets scrapped

turbo addict

Hot damn, if I'd have known this would last so long I'd have been tryna put a couple of hundred a month away for it.

I'm looking for a Rampage, but I don't see myself flying/taking a bus and driving it back from NJ right now. Sorry.
    2005 Chrysler PT Cruiser GT Mods coming soon!

wells its seeming to still be here so if thats the case start saving now

Super Moderator Turbo Mopar Staff contraption22's Avatar

Is this car still available?
    Mike Marra
    1986 Plymouth Horizon GLMF "The Contraption" < entertaining sponsorship offers
    Project Log:
    http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/showthread.php?69708-The-Contraption-2013-14&highlight=

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast