Thread: I'm here too!

Garrett booster

I'm here too!

Just made it over to the forum, good job guys!

Heroes never die, they just reload! Turbo Mopar Staff Frank's Avatar

Re: I'm here too!

Frank Katzenberger
    Squirrel Performance - Home of the best turbo calc!!!
    http://www.squirrelpf.com

91 Daytona Shelby - It is getting there

87 Shelby CSX #418 - Near stock is a good thing!

94 Bronco 302 XLT - Shorty Headers, 3" exhaust, cold air intake, & Soft top

"... to get the best out of it, you have to go beyond the line. Where bravery becomes insanity. Shall I turn into this hairpin bend at a 100mph? Why not!"

Visit the new Knowledge Center today!

Check out the one and only Shelby Dodge Registry!

Garrett booster

Woah, 1st post huh? .... I POPPED SHERRI'S ...... wait, never mind, I thought I was on another forum for a second there!

Quote Originally Posted by Sherri007

hahaha.. I love that avatar Sherri..

Buy my stuff!!!!!!!!!!! :O) Turbo Mopar Vendor turbovanmanČ's Avatar

Hey Paul, did you ever get my PM on the OTHER site, I gave you all that info you asked for?
    1989 FWD Turbo Caravan-2.5 TIII, GT35R, auto, a/c, cruise, pwr windows/locks, fully loaded with interior and ran with full exhaust. RETIRED FOR A FEW YEARS! 12.57@104 :O)
    1984 Chev Getaway van, 6.2 Diesel with a remote mounted turbo setup burning WMO-For sale.
    2003 GSW 2.0L TDI, auto, fully loaded, modified, 360K-wife's.
    2004 GSW TDI, 5 speed, fully loaded, modified.

Aurora ignition wires for sale. Link to info

Super60 roller cams or custom/billet cams. Link to info

Quote Originally Posted by Sherri007
    Sherri (aka SUPER Recruiter)

Just wanted to make sure you knew about the recruiting contest.

http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=209

I look forward to getting your order just after January 20th.

Chris-TU

BTW- Love your avatar!
    Chris Wright www.TurbosUnleashed.com Chris@TurbosUnleashed.com 602-76-BOOST Tech/Sales#: Monday-Saturday 9AM-7PM MST Proudly Serving the Turbo-Mopar Community since 1997 TU is a performance, not marketing company. We provide accurate performance data on all our performance products. Fabricating data to make us appear better is just not our style. Do the research before you buy. ROCK BOTTOM PRICES WITHOUT THE HIDDEN HANDLING FEES.... -----HOME OF THE 9 SECOND FWD T-M CLUTCH-----

Quote Originally Posted by mrboost
    Woah, 1st post huh? .... I POPPED SHERRI'S ...... wait, never mind, I thought I was on another forum for a second there!
    Go home to your wife, nobody likes you! BTW- is she still trying to hook me and my buddy Downs up with her cousins twins aunts or whoever it was? Haha!

Aaron Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Chris W
    Sherri (aka SUPER Recruiter)

Just wanted to make sure you knew about the recruiting contest.

http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=209

I look forward to getting your order just after January 20th.

Chris-TU

BTW- Love your avatar!
    Hi Chris,

Thanks for the link. I did not know about the contest until now. Unfortunatly I don't have much free time right now to recruit people.

Best of luck to everyone!

Thanks for the generosity TU & TM admins!

Merry Christmas Fellow TMer's!

Garrett booster

LOL I'm a good boy, just have a big arse sarcastic mouth!

I think it was the twins, but I'm pretty sure we concluded they were too young for ya. If you add them up it's cool though! J/K!

It's too bad I missed ya the other day, but we HAD to go christmas shopping right after work so that we'd have time to spend with the new puppy. Jeff (My96z) and I are probably going to Chelies Chili Bar after X-mas, feel like driving out to Dearborn?
    Our 9 week old Bull Terrier puppy is home now and she's COOL AS HELL! I can't believe I've been without a dog for 5yrs, dogs rock! The cats are PO'd though!

Quote Originally Posted by 8valves
    Go home to your wife, nobody likes you! BTW- is she still trying to hook me and my buddy Downs up with her cousins twins aunts or whoever it was? Haha!

Aaron Miller

Paul, see post #6
    1989 FWD Turbo Caravan-2.5 TIII, GT35R, auto, a/c, cruise, pwr windows/locks, fully loaded with interior and ran with full exhaust. RETIRED FOR A FEW YEARS! 12.57@104 :O)
    1984 Chev Getaway van, 6.2 Diesel with a remote mounted turbo setup burning WMO-For sale.

LOL I'm a good boy, just have a big arse sarcastic mouth!

I think it was the twins, but I'm pretty sure we concluded they were too young for ya. If you add them up it's cool though! J/K!

It's too bad I missed ya the other day, but we HAD to go christmas shopping right after work so that we'd have time to spend with the new puppy. Jeff (My96z) and I are probably going to Chelies Chili Bar after X-mas, feel like driving out to Dearborn?
    Our 9 week old Bull Terrier puppy is home now and she's COOL AS HELL! I can't believe I've been without a dog for 5yrs, dogs rock! The cats are PO'd though!
    Now I see it says Chili Bar... but is it actually a bar... the whole I'm 19 thing gets in the way of that sometimes.

And they were twins!? What's the problem!? Pshhh, did I mention I just turned 19 because my Bday is in August? Giggidy Giggidy! Not to mention I just cut 4 inches of hair off, so I no longer look like a hippie! Gimme a call tonight or tommorow and gimme some more info about it, I'll see what's going on.

Aaron Miller

Garrett booster

LOL Giggidy! You missed them, they just left for Florida! Not so young after all I guess!

Haven't heard from Jeff yet, I think if we go during the day you'll be fine, if you want to go I can call and check.

Quote Originally Posted by 8valves
    Now I see it says Chili Bar... but is it actually a bar... the whole I'm 19 thing gets in the way of that sometimes.

And they were twins!? What's the problem!? Pshhh, did I mention I just turned 19 because my Bday is in August? Giggidy Giggidy! Not to mention I just cut 4 inches of hair off, so I no longer look like a hippie! Gimme a call tonight or tommorow and gimme some more info about it, I'll see what's going on.

Aaron Miller

Garrett booster

I know I know, sorry Simon!

I did get the info and have started working on the cal. FYI you'll have to select an 89 T1 for your scanner now, I changed to a T1 for you to get better boost control.

Quote Originally Posted by turbovanman
    Paul, see post #6

I know I know, sorry Simon!

I did get the info and have started working on the cal. FYI you'll have to select an 89 T1 for your scanner now, I changed to a T1 for you to get better boost control.
    Hey, give me a call tomorrow or let me know when I can call you tomorrow, I want to chat before you do anything, found a few things of interest,