Thread: heater hose configuration pics, diagrams???

Garrett booster

Exclamation heater hose configuration pics, diagrams???

I have an '88 Shelby Z Daytona that I am just about done putting back together. When I took the heater hoses off the firewall from the heater core tubes, I labeled the hoses...HOWEVER, the ink from the marker wore off on the tape and now I am a bit confused as to which hose goes on the top heater core tube and which on the bottom. The heater control valve has all the hoses still attached, so orientation there is no problem...I just need to know which one for which one at the firewall...Any pictures, diagrams or expalnations would be greatly appreciated! I want to get this thing running on Saturday!

Thanks in advance!

OrangeCrush

turbo addict

Re: heater hose configuration pics, diagrams???

I don't really think it matters.

If no one else responds with a better answer ill take a photo of my engine tomorrow morning for you.
    1988 Lancer Shelby 2.2TII 1989 Shadow ES 2.5TI 1992 Lebaron Sedan 3.0Auto 1993 Acclaim 2.5TI-A520 Hoard parts now!

turbo addict

old bad photo. might help
    1988 Lancer Shelby 2.2TII 1989 Shadow ES 2.5TI 1992 Lebaron Sedan 3.0Auto 1993 Acclaim 2.5TI-A520 Hoard parts now!

Garrett booster

Thanks for the old pic...the good thing about that pic is that my engine bay is the same color but it is still hard to see which heater hose goes on the top spout at the fire wall and which one at the bottom...of course I need to know where the top one goes into the heater control valve and lower one as well...

Thanks again!

O.C.