Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 88 Daytona Pacifica $600

turbo addict

Re: 88 Daytona Pacifica $600

Quote Originally Posted by Dodge Aries K View Post
    Does that beat to hell thing say Tonay yet?
    Both cars are at Brad's and that's up to him. I'm an hour away so I haven't even been out there lately. I bet he'd do it and get pics if you ask him though...

Be sure to annoy the shite out of him about it, he'll cave in eventually...
    -Nate- ''Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it.'' —Mark Twain

Umm... one thing... who's Brad? I'm bad with names.

Oh... for an on topic thing... I really dislike Daytonas but the one you have is nice enough to make me want to try one again... if I wasn't broke...

Free bump for ya tho.

turbo addict

BradP on here...
    -Nate- ''Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it.'' —Mark Twain

turbo addict

Did I hear ny name?
    Brad Pennington-Proud SDAC Member 1987 Dodge Shelby Charger 1988 Chrysler Lebaron Premium Turbo Convertible 1990 Dodge Shadow VNT Competition 1 of 30

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by Dodge Aries K View Post
    Umm... one thing... who's Brad? I'm bad with names.

Oh... for an on topic thing... I really dislike Daytonas but the one you have is nice enough to make me want to try one again... if I wasn't broke...

Free bump for ya tho.
    I didn't know you still like the old skool turbo dodges
    [FONT="Arial Black"][/FONT] ____________________________________________ 92 Voyager LE 3.3/A604 luxury liner 185k [COLOR="Red"]"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin[/COLOR] [COLOR="White"]"It's not tyranny we desire; it's a just, limited, federal government." Alexander Hamilton[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Support our economy-BUY AMERICA: [url]http://nortonsusa.com/[/url][/COLOR]

I don't really... but it's not rusty... and I like when things aren't rusty.

turbo addict

I hear that.. Definitely a plus.. Thats kinda why I don't always like these old dodges as much either..
    [FONT="Arial Black"][/FONT] ____________________________________________ 92 Voyager LE 3.3/A604 luxury liner 185k [COLOR="Red"]"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin[/COLOR] [COLOR="White"]"It's not tyranny we desire; it's a just, limited, federal government." Alexander Hamilton[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Support our economy-BUY AMERICA: [url]http://nortonsusa.com/[/url][/COLOR]

turbo addict

bumpety, bumpin..

turbo addict

yet again...

turbo addict

bumpin yet again...

turbo addict

I know the economy sucks, but make offers...

Hybrid booster

You sell that thing yet? I have the short block out of my 90 sitting under my back porch if you are interested in another try at TD's. Just needs re-built. Might sell better if it ran? Never know, free bump!

turbo addict

Thanks for the offer, but I'm absolutely out of it for now. I sold off lots of parts that I'd of had to keep if I was going to stay aboard....

Mitsu booster

If it weren't 10 hours away, I'd buy it for parts for the 88 Shelby Z I bought a month ago... same color but mine's T2/5-spd/t-tops, but also rust-free throughout.

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by winc View Post
    If it weren't 10 hours away, I'd buy it for parts for the 88 Shelby Z I bought a month ago... same color but mine's T2/5-spd/t-tops, but also rust-free throughout.
    yep.. it's a rare oddity to be sure. I'm glad you made it over here. You'll like it here for sure! SO here is your formal "WELCOME!!"

turbo addict

Part it and then sell it for scrap...

Mitsu booster

Quote Originally Posted by 88_pacifica View Post
    yep.. it's a rare oddity to be sure. I'm glad you made it over here. You'll like it here for sure! SO here is your formal "WELCOME!!"
    Thanks Nate! On that note I started a new thread featuring my Shelby Z... take a look and you'll see why your car is SOOOO tempting... like I said... wish it were closer, I'd snatch it up in a hurry.
    winc's 88 Shelby Z

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by tryingbe View Post
    Part it and then sell it for scrap...
    I might have to here soon. That sucks since it's such a solid car..

turbo addict

You'd be lucky to get 150 for it in scrap since their such cheap arse's around there. I drove my mom's 89 baron to the place running perfect with really not a whole lot of rot and they gave me a lousy 150 for it title in hand. Guess I should of been more of a hard negotiator.

turbo addict

$375 a ton over here.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast