Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 88 Daytona Pacifica $600

turbo addict

Re: 88 Daytona Pacifica $600

If they will pay it thats good, but the junk yard deserves junk and nothing more. They do not need a rust free car. You sit on a car long enough and some one will buy it.
    [FONT="Arial Black"][/FONT] ____________________________________________ 92 Voyager LE 3.3/A604 luxury liner 185k [COLOR="Red"]"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin[/COLOR] [COLOR="White"]"It's not tyranny we desire; it's a just, limited, federal government." Alexander Hamilton[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Support our economy-BUY AMERICA: [url]http://nortonsusa.com/[/url][/COLOR]

The thing is he probably is sick and tired of sitting on it especially if he's a Buick guy now. Last thing he wants sitting around is an ol' Dodge.

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by Dodge Aries K View Post
    The thing is he probably is sick and tired of sitting on it especially if he's a Buick guy now. Last thing he wants sitting around is an ol' Dodge.
    Yes and no...

I am "sick" of sitting on TD's for now, but it's over at Brad Penningtons(BradP) taking up real estate there, so I'm not TOO pissy about it. I refuse to part it out because I don't have time and it isn't really worth my time. I think that it will go once I actually TRY and sell it harder. I haven't really cleaned it up, washed it down, and listed it on ebay, craigslist, local car papers, etc.

I figure that I will do that in the next couple weeks when I get a chance. I just wanted to let somebody on the boards have the first shot at it before somebody else does. That, and I haven't pushed selling it that hard really. For what it is and how clean it is, it should sell pretty easily....
    -Nate- ''Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it.'' —Mark Twain

turbo addict

Bump...
    Last edited by 88_pacifica; 07-17-2008 at 09:11 PM.
    -Nate- ''Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it.'' —Mark Twain

..ummm...it says it's been deleted...thoughts?
    2005 Chrysler PT Cruiser GT Mods coming soon!

Nate? Brad? What ever happened to this car?
    [FONT="Arial Black"]Paul[/FONT] [B][SIZE="1"]US ARMY INFANTRY VETERAN[/B] 1995 Dodge Stealth R/T White DOHC 5 speed 1994 Dodge Stealth R/T Red DOHC 5 speed 1992 Dodge Daytona IROC, Blue TI 5 speed (2) 1992 Dodge Daytona IROC, Red TI auto 1991 Dodge Spirit R/T, Red (project) 1989 Shelby CSX-VNT #382 1989 Dodge Shadow ES, White TI auto 1987 Daytona Shelby Z, White TII 1987 Chrysler T&C wagon, Tan TII auto 1985 Dodge Lancer ES, Bronze TI auto 1982 Wife, White[/SIZE] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

turbo addict

Sitting in his backyard...

Ironically, we were talking about putting it back together. Crazy huh?

Quote Originally Posted by 88_pacifica View Post
    Sitting in his backyard...

Ironically, we were talking about putting it back together. Crazy huh?
    That would be cool Nate...I really dig the blue interior with the blue paint. You guys ought to be able to find a good running rust bucket to remove the drivetrain from.

It appears that on Sunday Brad is bringing something home to keep your car company You oughta see about tagging along!
    [FONT="Arial Black"]Paul[/FONT] [B][SIZE="1"]US ARMY INFANTRY VETERAN[/B] 1995 Dodge Stealth R/T White DOHC 5 speed 1994 Dodge Stealth R/T Red DOHC 5 speed 1992 Dodge Daytona IROC, Blue TI 5 speed (2) 1992 Dodge Daytona IROC, Red TI auto 1991 Dodge Spirit R/T, Red (project) 1989 Shelby CSX-VNT #382 1989 Dodge Shadow ES, White TI auto 1987 Daytona Shelby Z, White TII 1987 Chrysler T&C wagon, Tan TII auto 1985 Dodge Lancer ES, Bronze TI auto 1982 Wife, White[/SIZE] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by blk86trbo View Post
    That would be cool Nate...I really dig the blue interior with the blue paint. You guys ought to be able to find a good running rust bucket to remove the drivetrain from.

It appears that on Sunday Brad is bringing something home to keep your car company You oughta see about tagging along!
    I want to, believe me. I've got my police thing though so I can't go(it screws up the TM go-cart race next mo too). I'm in the Reserves with the local sheriff dept and this weekend I get to get maced. It should be a great time. WHEEEEEEE!!!

I am conisdering getting another one since James was telling me about one that looks like a good donor for cheap. The thing is, I'm not sure if I'll keep it when I'm done. The wifey DETESTS that car no matter if it was showroom floor new.

whats that thing on the ground in the first picture?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123