Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 88 Daytona Pacifica $600

turbo addict

88 Daytona Pacifica $600 obo

‘88 Blue Pacifica ‘roller’ VERY CLEAN - factory loaded- $600 obo

The reason I’m selling is honestly because I’m done with OWNING a TD. I have had nothing but issues with them and I am choosing to fight a different battle with a different mfgr. I will still appreciate these cars and mingle in the community, but I am bowing out. This one has a "windowed" block and I’m done with the TD fiasco’s. Let me know if you have any particular questions and I will do my best to answer those.

Good: The body is very straight and dent free except for a couple small door dings. This G-body is rare in that the ENTIRE underbody is rock solid. The car has it all and ALL the accessories work perfectly, even the headlight motors. It has the rear disc brakes, AC, enthusiast seats, cruise, tilt, windows, locks, blah, blah, blah… The only thing it doesn’t have is a moon/sunroof or T-tops because those leak.

The interior is in great shape and with the exception of a couple cigarette burns(small ones from prev owner) this thing looks nice. It does need a decent “shampoo/sweeping” inside and then I would actually consider it a car I would be “somewhat proud of.” I also recovered the headliner and sun visors as well, so it’s like new from the dash up. Included are a pair of ProSport Performance gauges(already installed and wired), EGT and boost.

I am including the bracketry and the accessories(still on the old block left in car) for the next motor candidate. It’s been converted PROPERLY over to CB so it is ready for either a 2.5, which I had in it, or another CB 2.2. The factory motor was a non-CB with a 2.2. Being that this is heavier car and for ease of re-engining I would probably go back with a 2.5 but that’s the beauty of it, it’s up to you. By the way, Pacifica’s are wired for the CAI sensor from the factory as mine has it, so you can always go straight to T2 status.
    It has new motor mounts, brakes all the way around, timing belt(round tooth), bigger 2.5in downpipe, water pump, wires, cap, rotor, pwr steering pump, trans flush and new filter(auto), and timing belt tensioner pulley.

Bad: Needs paint, shocks/struts, rear hatch shocks(don’t they all) and the factory radio/speakers sound like poop. Has some slight, and I mean VERY slight surface rust on the roof and hood which will be easily cleaned when taken down for prep to paint. Absolutely NO rust of any “depth” anywhere. Other than that it is in exceptionally good shape. I drove over 400 mi one way for this car because of it’s solid/straight body and overall good condition.

Please ask as many questions as you wish because I want to be as clear and up front as possible regarding this car to save both you and me time. Thanks for looking!

BTW- The wheels are not tightened up to the axles fully at the time of these pics which is why they aappear "oddly angled." They will be replaced with the proper rims when you take delivery of the car. Thanks again and ask away!

Last edited by 88_pacifica; 05-02-2008 at 02:15 PM.
    -Nate- ''Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it.'' —Mark Twain

turbo addict

Re: 88 Daytona Pacifica $600

Bump..someone buy this before my wife has a breakdown with all the TD's at our house.
    Brad Pennington-Proud SDAC Member 1987 Dodge Shelby Charger 1988 Chrysler Lebaron Premium Turbo Convertible 1990 Dodge Shadow VNT Competition 1 of 30

turbo addict

Amen..
    -Nate- ''Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it.'' —Mark Twain

turbo addict

bumpity, bump, bump...

Hybrid booster

Did you get my PM? If not send me an e-mail jamesmonty2003 @ yahoo dot com

turbo addict

Whoops... I did and I meant to PM back. I will send one now...

boostaholic

what the hell did you do to that daytona in the background

I second that... I want to see the beat to hell one. Does it say TONY on the front of it? I hope it does

turbo addict

HA! I'll let BradP field that one in a bit since I can't quite recall what it says. I do know it's funny tho'. He bought that as a parts car(engine fire) and we took the liberty of painting all over it.

and, itt says TONA, not TONY.

Change it to say Tonay! I'm begging you. You'll be my hero if I get some pictures of it saying Tonay and then it getting beat up.

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by Dodge Aries K View Post
    Change it to say Tonay! I'm begging you. You'll be my hero if I get some pictures of it saying Tonay and then it getting beat up.
    I'll see what we can do...

turbo addict

Hey Nate. What kinda parts are left on that tona.. Will Brad be selling them off at any time?
    [FONT="Arial Black"][/FONT] ____________________________________________ 92 Voyager LE 3.3/A604 luxury liner 185k [COLOR="Red"]"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin[/COLOR] [COLOR="White"]"It's not tyranny we desire; it's a just, limited, federal government." Alexander Hamilton[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Support our economy-BUY AMERICA: [url]http://nortonsusa.com/[/url][/COLOR]

That driver's side front looks a little wobbly.
    [SIZE="3"] [B]Jon Trotter[/B][/SIZE] [B]1985[/B] Dodge Shelby Charger, Currently decommissioned [B]1987[/B] Shelby GLHS, #937 [B]1987[/B] Shelby Lancer, #628 [QUOTE=Reeves;587010]I can be ready. Please send pics of wife. _____DodgeZ add comments here______[/QUOTE]

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by WickedShelby88 View Post
    Hey Nate. What kinda parts are left on that tona.. Will Brad be selling them off at any time?
    what do you need... there are "some" stuff left.

Quote Originally Posted by minigts View Post
    That's because it had the 14' smaller wheels temporarily on the car to swap out the 15's and we held them on with 2 lugnuts each, just for the pics. I had the eggshells taken off, but they will have a set of 15 inchers on there before long, so no need to sweat that.

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by minigts View Post
    Wheels no fitty
    Brad Pennington-Proud SDAC Member 1987 Dodge Shelby Charger 1988 Chrysler Lebaron Premium Turbo Convertible 1990 Dodge Shadow VNT Competition 1 of 30

turbo addict

bumpity bump.... Really don't want to part a solid car out. Junkyards will give $300 just for scrap with the cost of steel being high now.

turbo addict

curse rust free cars! ive never seen one.
    1988 Lancer Shelby 2.2TII 1989 Shadow ES 2.5TI 1992 Lebaron Sedan 3.0Auto 1993 Acclaim 2.5TI-A520 Hoard parts now!

Garrett booster

Quote Originally Posted by 88_pacifica View Post
    bumpity bump.... Really don't want to part a solid car out. Junkyards will give $300 just for scrap with the cost of steel being high now.
    Hmm I might be interested in this car..just got to count the cost. Do you know if the trans worked in it?
    I might want to buy this to piece the van back to daily driver status and continue to build my T2 and put my A-555 in the daytona.
    Send me a PM and maybe can work something out..

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by 87 charger View Post
    Hmm I might be interested in this car..just got to count the cost. Do you know if the trans worked in it?
    I might want to buy this to piece the van back to daily driver status and continue to build my T2 and put my A-555 in the daytona.
    Send me a PM and maybe can work something out..
    PM'ed...

Does that beat to hell thing say Tonay yet?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast