Hello all! I'm Sherman and I'm new here and have read lots of interesting comments regarding the newest member of the Turbo-MOPAR family, the Caliber SRT4. I thought that I would give you a little bit of performance information and then I will gladly answer any questions that anyone has on the car to the best of my abilitiy.

2008 Caliber SRT4 (CSRT)
285HP 265TQ Stock
13.98 fastest stock 1/4 mile time-most are running low 14's
12.72 fastest modified CSRT- link to info on this car:
http://www.caliberforums.com/forums/...ead.php?t=5348

The 2008's come in four colors- black, red, silver, and orange. Production on the 2008's will stop in the next month with projected numbers of 1000-3000 being produced. They are a very low production, very fast and powerful turbo Mopar; by my calculations, the most powerful turbo 4 cylider vehicle Dodge has ever offered. I would hope that you would welcome this car to your ranks as the current flagship it is to the Turbo-MOPAR platform.

About me- My first memory is of standing in the backseat of my Gramps' 69 Superbee and yelling, "Go 100 grampa!". I've been driving MOPAR's since I've been driving. Here's a few that I've owned- 2008 Caliber SRT-4, 2003 SRT-4, 96 Neon ACR, 87 Shelby Z T2, 86 Shelby Charger, 85 Omni GLH-T, 71 Roadrunner, 74 Roadrunner, 72 Charger, 73 Duster V8.

Any questions?