Thread: How hard is it to find an H body navigator.

turbo addict

How hard is it to find an H body navigator.

I don't believe I've ever seen one of these in a salvage yard, but would like to put one in my lancer shelby. It had one in it at one time and was sold when the car was being partially parted. Also Is the wiring there normally like the other navigator wired cars or is it a patch job?
    [FONT="Arial Black"][/FONT] ____________________________________________ 92 Voyager LE 3.3/A604 luxury liner 185k [COLOR="Red"]"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin[/COLOR] [COLOR="White"]"It's not tyranny we desire; it's a just, limited, federal government." Alexander Hamilton[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Support our economy-BUY AMERICA: [url]http://nortonsusa.com/[/url][/COLOR]

Re: How hard is it to find an H body navigator.

I've got 8 of them but I have no idea if they work as I yanked them in yards. Considering how crap the other models are and how often something is wrong I assume these are the same. However,the other ones can be fixed and mostly it seems the button switches go bad so no doubt these can be repaired also. Unless of course the main board is fried then that's another story. There are 2 part numbers which are interchangeable: 4312298 OR 4374183. These fit all 1985-89 H bodies.

Hybrid booster

I had to wire it in on my '88 Lancer ES.

If you look at the bulkhead connector and the wire for the fuel usage signal is missing on the dash side, then you don't have the connector in the harness.

turbo addict

Is the connector the same as the one on the 12 buttons?
    [FONT="Arial Black"][/FONT] ____________________________________________ 92 Voyager LE 3.3/A604 luxury liner 185k [COLOR="Red"]"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin[/COLOR] [COLOR="White"]"It's not tyranny we desire; it's a just, limited, federal government." Alexander Hamilton[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Support our economy-BUY AMERICA: [url]http://nortonsusa.com/[/url][/COLOR]

Hybrid booster

Afaik.