Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: walbro 255 in tank pumps

Garrett booster

walbro 255 in tank pumps

i'm proposing a group buy of walbro 255 pumps from fwdperformance. anyone interested?

boostaholic

Re: walbro 255 in tank pumps

I would be. LMK

Garrett booster

same here

turbo addict

TU have the same pump for a little less...

Garrett booster

ok, i'll see if i can get something worked out with turbosunleashed.

I'd be interested as well.

Garrett booster

working on contact with TU

Garrett booster

ok, its 105$ each with 20 confirmed. if we get that great, but i think i'll also check with fwdperformance and see what we can get. my buddies said they got theres shipped for 110$ a piece i think. or less, not sure

Garrett booster

I'd be interested, 89 or older style.

boostaholic

He knocked off a whole 15 dollars? Does this include shipping? Jezz you need 20 people...yea..thats not going to happen. With 20 people you would think you could knock off 20-30 bucks atleast..its not even worth your time to organize this for that much.

Garrett booster

Yes count me out, I've gone ahead and ordered one since I was getting other items from TU.

Quote Originally Posted by 89ShelbyGuy View Post
    He knocked off a whole 15 dollars? Does this include shipping? Jezz you need 20 people...yea..thats not going to happen. With 20 people you would think you could knock off 20-30 bucks atleast..its not even worth your time to organize this for that much.
    Just how much do you think TU marks stuff up? It's not as much you think obviously
    12.5% discount is pretty large. Thats like take $50 off a TU header. Think about it.

boostaholic

CALM DOWWWWWWWNN!!!!

I KNEW someone from TU would chime in about my comment, I could see if he got 10 people...but 20!!!! Give me a break, Your telling me if he call his supplier and asked if i ordered 20 pumps from you what kind of break can i get, i am sure they would give him a better deal . Think about it.

Yea, and count me out too, got one from my friends work for 95 bucks. Thanks And have a nice day....

What are you talking about calm down? Where did I seem not calm? You look like the one flipping out LOL.
    Anyway...
    How about a part number off your $95 pump?

boostaholic

Woah....woah.....woah....hold up matt...not starting a war here....that line was in a movie, office space i beleive. I was being funny...haha

As for the part number, well have to get it for you...ordered it this mourning from car qeust, forgot my buddy gets a nice discount cause he works there...And this is the Walbro pump, not there brand.

It's all good

Matt is pretty much correct about our prices on the Walboro fuel pumps. The pumps we sell are more of a convenience item that we carry so TU can be a one stop shop for our customers. We don't make a whole lot of money on them and we also have to add into our costs shipping to our facility from our supplier. Plus, I can GUARANTEE these are authentic Walboro pumps and not the overseas knockoffs which have been popping up from suppliers recently.

Chris-TU

PS- I would be willing to do only 10 orders at that price instead of 20. I thought I would be doing more people a favor by offering it to 20 .
    Chris Wright www.TurbosUnleashed.com Chris@TurbosUnleashed.com 602-76-BOOST Tech/Sales#: Monday-Saturday 9AM-7PM MST Proudly Serving the Turbo-Mopar Community since 1997 TU is a performance, not marketing company. We provide accurate performance data on all our performance products. Fabricating data to make us appear better is just not our style. Do the research before you buy. ROCK BOTTOM PRICES WITHOUT THE HIDDEN HANDLING FEES.... -----HOME OF THE 9 SECOND FWD T-M CLUTCH-----

...And this is the Walbro pump, not there brand.
    Thats not whats in question, I want to know if it's the high pressure version on the regular walbro 255. TU sells the high pressure version, it draws less amperage yet flows a lot more at higher fuel pressures. This is ideal as the turbo dodge static fuel pressure is high to begin with. At 20 PSI boost (75 PSI fuel pressure) the regular 255 walbro is pretty much out of steam and you risk melting a piston. Just FYI.

Quote Originally Posted by moparzrule View Post
    Thats not whats in question, I want to know if it's the high pressure version on the regular walbro 255. TU sells the high pressure version, it draws less amperage yet flows a lot more at higher fuel pressures. This is ideal as the turbo dodge static fuel pressure is high to begin with. At 20 PSI boost (75 PSI fuel pressure) the regular 255 walbro is pretty much out of steam and you risk melting a piston. Just FYI.
    Thanks for pointing that out Matt. Yes, these are the more expensive 255HP versions that include the installation kit.

Chris-TU
    Chris Wright www.TurbosUnleashed.com Chris@TurbosUnleashed.com 602-76-BOOST Tech/Sales#: Monday-Saturday 9AM-7PM MST Proudly Serving the Turbo-Mopar Community since 1997 TU is a performance, not marketing company. We provide accurate performance data on all our performance products. Fabricating data to make us appear better is just not our style. Do the research before you buy. ROCK BOTTOM PRICES WITHOUT THE HIDDEN HANDLING FEES.... -----HOME OF THE 9 SECOND FWD T-M CLUTCH-----

boostaholic

Well, i think i came off a little strong on the first post, which was i was not intending to be, as for the HP version i made sure it was, he gets 20% off regular price...so i think it sounds about right, now as for the 20 orders, i thought that seemed to be alittle high....specially for the Turbo dodge people..10 seems more reasonable...to get atleast, chris, you should know best on the TD Crowd...lol...

Well, i think i came off a little strong on the first post, which was i was not intending to be, as for the HP version i made sure it was, he gets 20% off regular price...so i think it sounds about right, now as for the 20 orders, i thought that seemed to be alittle high....specially for the Turbo dodge people..10 seems more reasonable...to get atleast, chris, you should know best on the TD Crowd...lol...
    As I mentioned above, we really don't make much money on the pumps so I don't mind offering it to ONLY 10 people out there. Our "normal" orders are anywhere from 20-30 pumps. We won't get any "special" pricing from our supplier for a purchase of 10 so I don't know what "special" discount there is that anyone is expecting us to pass down to participants of this group buy. TU is the one providing this special discount here, not our supplier.

Anyone want to start up a group buy for Cast Iron headers be my guest. Better yet, put together 3" swingvalve Group Buy to give me an incentive to continue making them.

Chris-TU

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast