Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: SDAC-Chicago May 10 Meeting/BBQ

Hybrid booster

Re: SDAC-Chicago May 10 Meeting/BBQ

Quote Originally Posted by Turbodave View Post
    Yeah, was $93 last week to fill it from 1/4 tank... Ouch.
    Have you towed with it yet.?

See me ride out of the sunset... Turbo Mopar Staff BadAssPerformance's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by j4278h View Post
    holy crap i see mongo in some of those pics. I thought he fell of the face of the earth.

Whats he driving now? Last i saw the k car vert was in Hammond jyard
    Lexus... SC300

JT
    SDAC Director
    SDAC-Chicago President
    JOIN SDAC and your local Chapter TODAY! - SUPPORT the CLUB that supports YOUR HOBBY!
    87 Shelby Z - 10.50@141.66mph
    87 CSX #751 Clone - 12.88@102.88mph

www.badassperformance.com
    Check out Turbo-Mopar Times!
    Submit your 1/4 mile times HERE!!

Support SDAC! Join Today!
    "I'm not some pro athlete with a bajillion dollars, I'm just an every man"
    Note: The information and any images provided in this post are not for distribution outside this forum without the author's permission.

two point two much fun Turbo Mopar Staff Turbodave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CSXT802 View Post
    Have you towed with it yet.?
    A little bit, less than 100 miles so far with a load, plan on putting 1300 miles on it over memorial day weekend towing a car to Iowa and another one back from South Dakota. It does well, the thing that impressed me the most is the brakes, even with the trailer brakes it just feels way more in control than my 1/2 ton ever did.

Ordered a hitch adapter with more drop so I can get the trailer level. Also have a new mirror on it's way, just need to get the tailgate fixed and I'll be all set.
    Dave Tekampe
    Director SDAC National
    VP SDAC-Chicago

85 GLH-Turbo (DC intercooled)
    86 GLHS #107
    87 GLHS #148
    87 CSX #161, #608, #674
    88 CSX-T #529, #541
    89 Shadow Competition Package and lots more...

boostaholic

A little bit, less than 100 miles so far with a load, plan on putting 1300 miles on it over memorial day weekend towing a car to Iowa and another one back from South Dakota. It does well, the thing that impressed me the most is the brakes, even with the trailer brakes it just feels way more in control than my 1/2 ton ever did.

Ordered a hitch adapter with more drop so I can get the trailer level. Also have a new mirror on it's way, just need to get the tailgate fixed and I'll be all set.

They really did a good job on the newer rams with the brakes.They are Huge compared to the 02 and downs.I never had a problem stopping a big trailer with them.

boostaholic

Yeah, was $93 last week to fill it from 1/4 tank... Ouch.

I put $80 in mine last week from dead E.It gave me almost 3/4 of a tank.Thought i was going to run out of fuel.Glad i made it cause i saved .27 a gallon.It was 4.49 for Diesel in Plano and 4.22 at the Walmart in oswego.

Hybrid booster

Have you gotten use to the fly by wire and the stick.? Do you notice a delay in it.?

turbo addict

Iowa and south dakota Dave? Dang.. you should try and see if you can get a look at the Kate shelley bridge in boone, IA.. Its on the UP mainline and is quite magnificent in the photos I've seen. Can't imagine in person.
    [FONT="Arial Black"][/FONT] ____________________________________________ 92 Voyager LE 3.3/A604 luxury liner 185k [COLOR="Red"]"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin[/COLOR] [COLOR="White"]"It's not tyranny we desire; it's a just, limited, federal government." Alexander Hamilton[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Support our economy-BUY AMERICA: [url]http://nortonsusa.com/[/url][/COLOR]

Whats going on July 19 weekend?

turbo addict

Thats going to be our meeting in Belvidere where theres a rather nice car show and swap meet at a local fairgrounds. Dave and JT can fill you in on details, but its always a good time. You should check it out if your out this way.
    [FONT="Arial Black"][/FONT] ____________________________________________ 92 Voyager LE 3.3/A604 luxury liner 185k [COLOR="Red"]"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin[/COLOR] [COLOR="White"]"It's not tyranny we desire; it's a just, limited, federal government." Alexander Hamilton[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Support our economy-BUY AMERICA: [url]http://nortonsusa.com/[/url][/COLOR]

boostaholic

Hum....i might be able to make it to that one...then again i say that to all the others...but then again, its always crappy out to uncover the daytona and get it all dirty....dave...or jt...drop me a pm on the details if possible. Thanks!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234