Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FS- Various Stuff

Visit www.boostbutton.com... Turbo Mopar Contributor ShelGame's Avatar

Re: FS- Various Stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Turbodave View Post
    Actually Rob, all the 86-88 A/C brackets had the slots, this let the same part fit the 2.2 and 2.5.

I've still got a tall deck block here that you can have, can bring it to SDAC for you if you want.
    That'd be great! - but I'm only planning to go to the drag race day @ Milan - how about you?
    https://db.tt/SV7ONZpQ
    Rob Lloyd
    '89 Daytona C/S

2.5 T1 Auto
    13.24 @ 100.5mph
    NHRA #3728 AF/S

boostbutton.com
    tuning wiki

two point two much fun Turbo Mopar Staff Turbodave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ShelGame View Post
    That'd be great! - but I'm only planning to go to the drag race day @ Milan - how about you?
    I'll be there for the whole thing. Bringing the engine to the drag event isn't an issue.

Anyhow free Bump for Nate's thread, people should buy some of his stuff so he can get new curb feelers for his Buick. Poor guy keeps marking up his whitewalls.
    Dave Tekampe
    Director SDAC National
    VP SDAC-Chicago

85 GLH-Turbo (DC intercooled)
    86 GLHS #107
    87 GLHS #148
    87 CSX #161, #608, #674
    88 CSX-T #529, #541
    89 Shadow Competition Package and lots more...

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by Turbodave View Post
    I'll be there for the whole thing. Bringing the engine to the drag event isn't an issue.

Anyhow free Bump for Nate's thread, people should buy some of his stuff so he can get new curb feelers for his Buick. Poor guy keeps marking up his whitewalls.
    Exactly... Those V6's aren't any cheaper than TD's you know. I have to "redirect" my funding to another mfgr, at least for now. I will still linger in the Black Buick's shadows though, so don't think you'll be rid of me that easily.
    -Nate- ''Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it.'' —Mark Twain

turbo addict

Hey Nate I will take those lifters for 10 bucks if you still have them. I will be in the north side of indy visiting my mom memorial day weekend so I can meet up with you then.
    [FONT="Arial Black"][/FONT] ____________________________________________ 92 Voyager LE 3.3/A604 luxury liner 185k [COLOR="Red"]"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin[/COLOR] [COLOR="White"]"It's not tyranny we desire; it's a just, limited, federal government." Alexander Hamilton[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Support our economy-BUY AMERICA: [url]http://nortonsusa.com/[/url][/COLOR]

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by WickedShelby88 View Post
    Hey Nate I will take those lifters for 10 bucks if you still have them. I will be in the north side of indy visiting my mom memorial day weekend so I can meet up with you then.
    They're yours...

Who's next??
    -Nate- ''Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it.'' —Mark Twain

turbo addict

bump....

turbo addict

bumpity bump bump....

turbo addict

bumpity bump bump....

turbo addict

bumpin it up again...

Let me know if something looks good and make me an offer...

Hybrid booster

PM sent on the T-2 turbo.

turbo addict

Hey Nate you still have that exhaust mani? Has the turbo flange been resurfaced? It looks like I need another one to get my lancer going..
    [FONT="Arial Black"][/FONT] ____________________________________________ 92 Voyager LE 3.3/A604 luxury liner 185k [COLOR="Red"]"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin[/COLOR] [COLOR="White"]"It's not tyranny we desire; it's a just, limited, federal government." Alexander Hamilton[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Support our economy-BUY AMERICA: [url]http://nortonsusa.com/[/url][/COLOR]

turbo addict

Mine has the hole tapped for the egt, but if you want a stocker those are a dime a dozen. I can get you one pretty cheap. Are you needing it tapped??

On mine the flange is not resurfaced, however it is true. I know that it hasn't exhibited any signs of leaking, but I use grease as my "gasket" when mating the two.

turbo addict

I don't need it tapped no. When and if I go that far it will be apart again completely. I was told to use some grease as well. I already belt sanded the mating surface of the turbo exhaust housing though. sounds like yours would be the best option if its true. Or if I could buy one with the studs removed even better.

turbo addict

Posted pics now at beginning of thread...

turbo addict

bumpin' it again one time...

turbo addict

Updated... Make some offers if you'd like....

(1) Mopar Performance, Vol 4 manual and (1) Haynes manual [Daytona]- $20 + shipping for both

(1) One brand new[unused] set of the L-Body gauge white overlay "kit" shown here> gauges - $30 shipped -sold

CB parts- Pics will be up soon

(1) T2 Turbo, big W/G can, ported 2.5 S/V with exhaust doughnut- fully rebuilt/balanced less than 1,000 mi - $350 + shipping -sold

(3) 2.5 Mahle’s .020 oversize, less than 1,000 mi- $30 + shipping -sold

(1) set of 2.2 T2 factory rods with ARP studs(4) - $20 + shipping -sold

(1) T1 Intake manifold with T/B and all sensors(known working), painted Black- $25 + shipping (I can tap for CAI sensor(T2) for addt’l $5)

(1) Exhaust manifold, drilled and tapped for EGT gauge- $20 + shipping

(1) set of rebuilt factory T2 injectors(4) with fuel rail and factory F/P reg, - $30 + shipping -sold

(1) ’89 2.5 SMEC- $25 + shipping

(2) Saab Intercoolers, one with plastic end-tanks, one with aluminum, $25 for plastic one $30 for aluminum one + shipping

(2) small Saab tranny/oil coolers- $15 each + shipping

(1) factory metal Volvo BOV, would require custom application- $15 + shipping

(1) factory ’89 roller cam with followers, very good condition- $20 + shipping -sold

(1) cross-drilled turbo head, new valvesprings, good valves, etc, known good condition- $50 + shipping -sold

(1) set of factory lifters, less than 1,000 mi- $10 + shipping -sold

(1) “turbo” one piece valve cover- $15 + shipping -sold

(1) factory T2 airbox with internal BOV(Masi style) with plastic upper hose/tube removed to allow a larger intake hose/pipe- Includes lower hose(turbo to airbox)- $30 + shipping

(1) NON-CB 2.2 oil pan- $15 + shipping

PM me for any other motor related stuff. I may pull it, I may not. I’ll decide when I hear back from you what it is you need.

* I will combine shipping if you take multiple parts. If my prices are off or you want to make me a different offer(combinations, etc), please PM me. I am merely trying to rid myself of unnecessary TD parts, but I am in no hurry to “offload” these…

turbo addict

offers anyone??

Hoosier Daddy?? Turbo Mopar Staff Clay's Avatar

Just bring that stuff to SDAC with ya and setup at the car show or in the parking lot. Should be gone before ya leave. (oh, and bring my stuff too! )
    Clay
    1986 GLH-T - Flat black......... learn it, love it, LIVE IT!
    1988 LeBaron GTC Turbo

SDML Readers Rides
    C/S Registry
    Stuff For Sale

turbo addict

I may send it all up with Brad...

Hoosier Daddy?? Turbo Mopar Staff Clay's Avatar

wait, aren't you going??
    Clay
    1986 GLH-T - Flat black......... learn it, love it, LIVE IT!
    1988 LeBaron GTC Turbo

SDML Readers Rides
    C/S Registry
    Stuff For Sale

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast