Thread: Package Deal: 1990 Daytona ES T1 and lots of extras

Garrett booster

Package Deal: 1990 Daytona ES T1 and lots of extra Shelby parts

Hey Folks,

I just got another project car and want to thin my heard. I have a 1990 Dodge Daytona T1 car loaded with AGS package. I used the drive train and body parts of a 1989 Daytona Shelby to get it going. The 1989 (RED) is a parts car. No title. The 1990 (White) is running great and I've been using it as a daily driver for the past month. I want to sell both cars as a package with some extra parts. Parts are as follows. 2 complete T1 CB engines(2.2 and a 2.5) with autos on both, full set of Shelby brakes off of a 1991 CS car I found in a junk yard, the a568 5spd trans, 5spd shifter, and fly wheel off of same car. 2 SMEC '89 T1 2.5 ECMs, One High torque 1991 ECM off of CS car, and a 1999 2.4 16v head off of a Caravan that I was going to use for a hybrid build up. All of it for 3000 obo. All the stuff is located in Forest Grove, Oregon. Send me a PM if interested.

I'm not seperating the stuff out. If I do, I will post it on EBAY and make it worth my time. I would be taking a loss at 3k but I would like to clear some space soon. Here are some pic's.

Bill

Last edited by Gearjamer; 04-28-2008 at 10:51 PM.

Garrett booster

Re: Package Deal: 1990 Daytona ES T1 and lots of extras

More Pics

Garrett booster

Re: Package Deal: 1990 Daytona ES T1 and lots of extras

The 1990 Daytona Has a new turbo, rebuilt top end, new Energy Suspension front end kit, new moog problem solver balljoints, new KYB GR2 struts, new front brake pads, fresh alignment, and tune up. The car runs great everything works except the A/C. The car is equiped with a moon roof, full power with power enthusiast driver seat, and rear wiper/defoger. Original milage on the car is 105k. The motor I got came out of a wrecked car with 98k.

For the car to be perfect it would need a paint job (obviously), New windshield (good one in the 1989), passenger door and trunk lock re-keyed. The ignition switch broke and I got a new one. The drivers door has been re-keyed (25$). There is enough parts here to build another Daytona T1 car with AGS suspension and breaks. As well as build or convert one to 5spd with the A568 trans. Any questions PM me. If you are in a 250 mile radius I will deliver for 150.00 (gas and trailer rental).