Thread: '89 N/A 2.5 w/ Auto trans, harness & SBEC

'89 N/A 2.5 w/ Auto trans, harness & SBEC

'89 N/A 2.5 w/ Auto trans, harness & SBEC from my '89 Daytona. It's been converted to '92+ SBEC (different injector using higher fuel pressure) and the engine harness is included. It has the OMNI air box for better gas mileage. Doesn't smoke or knock - ready to be transplanted into your DD.
    The reason it's for sale is because I'm converting the car to turbo. Presently it's in the car and running/driving so there's no question regarding operational condition. I'm asking $250 / BO loaded on your tailgate. I will pull it after you've heard it run and a deposit is made. Radiator will probably be included too as I have a TIII IC set-up for it. Price is negotiable and it will be sold to the highest offer. Located in Enfield, CT, 06082. Thanks, Jim.

Re: '89 N/A 2.5 w/ Auto trans, harness & SBEC

Don't be afraid to make an offer

Nobody?

Hybrid booster

89 was the smec, not the sbec.....sbec is 1990 and later...unless you swapped the wiring/computer over.....

Not to be a jerk but ..... " It's been converted to '92+ SBEC " - yes harness and SBEC are '92.

At this point I'm wondering what the mileage loss will be going to a TII; maybe I should keep it the way it is - Gas prices are FREAKING KILLING ME!!!