Thread: How many West Coast guys going to SDAC-18

boostaholic

How many West Coast guys going to SDAC-18

Being Detroit is my home town and I haven't been back to visit family + friends in 2 yrs I've got the perfect excuse to go ( to SDAC-18 that is ). Mom lives 130 mi. from Pontiac near Alma Mi. Gonna fly into Lansing Friday, tune up moms Neon and drive down to the show Sunday morning. Can't freaking wait !!!!!

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor 2.216VTurbo's Avatar

Re: How many West Coast guys going to SDAC-18

I'm in. We're gonna be doing the parking lot hyjinx again Butch, hope your up for it

AJ (no More Alan) 84 Rampage RT TIII/568 Quaife 87 GLHS dealer optioned Red 16V Masi/568/Quaife
    90 Masi 16V White/Ginger/Black
    89 TC Masi 16V Red/Ginger/Black
    86 GLHS #110 RoadRace Built 89 CSX-VNT Recaro Car
    89 Turbo Mini 'Woody' 85 GLHT 'RedBox'
    2014 Explorer DD'r 3.5Twin Turbo Ecoboost AWD and 500HP
    My profile page has over 20,000 views, I'm somebody LOL

boostaholic

Quote Originally Posted by 2.216VTurbo View Post
    I'm in. We're gonna be doing the parking lot hyjinx again Butch, hope your up for it
    Butch is a pro at parking lot hyjinx !

turbo addict

I am going to be there this year.

Johnny
    PolyBushings.com
    Coos Bay, Oregon
    Great stuff for great cars! Poly engine mounts and bushings at: http://www.polybushings.com

See me ride out of the sunset... Turbo Mopar Staff BadAssPerformance's Avatar

Sweet, the more the merrier!

JT
    SDAC Director
    SDAC-Chicago President
    JOIN SDAC and your local Chapter TODAY! - SUPPORT the CLUB that supports YOUR HOBBY!
    87 Shelby Z - 10.50@141.66mph
    87 CSX #751 Clone - 12.88@102.88mph

www.badassperformance.com
    Check out Turbo-Mopar Times!
    Submit your 1/4 mile times HERE!!

Support SDAC! Join Today!
    "I'm not some pro athlete with a bajillion dollars, I'm just an every man"
    Note: The information and any images provided in this post are not for distribution outside this forum without the author's permission.

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor supercrackerbox's Avatar

This year is looking to be a heck of a turn out I'm thinking . . .

Hybrid booster Turbo Mopar Contributor Austrian Dodge's Avatar

don't forget your cam's....need to see what i am missing

We'll be attending both SDAC-18 and Carlisle as a vendor. We look forward seeing everyone there. Are we still on for Pizza and Beer Butch??

Chris-TU
    Chris Wright www.TurbosUnleashed.com Chris@TurbosUnleashed.com 602-76-BOOST Tech/Sales#: Monday-Saturday 9AM-7PM MST Proudly Serving the Turbo-Mopar Community since 1997 TU is a performance, not marketing company. We provide accurate performance data on all our performance products. Fabricating data to make us appear better is just not our style. Do the research before you buy. ROCK BOTTOM PRICES WITHOUT THE HIDDEN HANDLING FEES.... -----HOME OF THE 9 SECOND FWD T-M CLUTCH-----

boostaholic

Quote Originally Posted by Chris W View Post
    We'll be attending both SDAC-18 and Carlisle as a vendor. We look forward seeing everyone there. Are we still on for Pizza and Beer Butch??

Chris-TU
    You know it Chris, I invited John L to join us. Loiue's here we come.

Supporting Member II Turbo Mopar Contributor

Did some one say Pizza & Beer? I'm in.
    John Laing

"The sole condition which is required in order to succeed in centralizing the supreme power in a democratic community, is to love equality, or to get men to believe you love it. Thus the science of despotism, which was once so complex is simplified, and reduced . . . . to a single principle."
    -- Alexis de Tocqueville

"One of the methods used by statists to destroy capitalism consists in establishing controls that tie a given industry hand and foot, making it unable to solve its problems, then declaring that freedom has failed and stronger controls are necessary."
    --Ayn Rand

"To evolve, you don't need a Constitution. All you need is a legislature and a ballot box . . . . things will evolve as much as you want. All of these changes can come about democratically; you don't need a Constitution to do that and it's not the function of a Constitution to do that."
    -- Justice Antonin Scalia

Quote Originally Posted by johnl View Post
    Did some one say Pizza & Beer? I'm in.
    John, are you driving? And if so when are you leaving. Johnny Spiva will be joining us on our cross country trek. It would be great to have a group of cars heading out together. Who is driving from the West??

Chris-TU
    Chris Wright www.TurbosUnleashed.com Chris@TurbosUnleashed.com 602-76-BOOST Tech/Sales#: Monday-Saturday 9AM-7PM MST Proudly Serving the Turbo-Mopar Community since 1997 TU is a performance, not marketing company. We provide accurate performance data on all our performance products. Fabricating data to make us appear better is just not our style. Do the research before you buy. ROCK BOTTOM PRICES WITHOUT THE HIDDEN HANDLING FEES.... -----HOME OF THE 9 SECOND FWD T-M CLUTCH-----

Supporting Member II Turbo Mopar Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by Chris W View Post
    John, are you driving? And if so when are you leaving. Johnny Spiva will be joining us on our cross country trek. It would be great to have a group of cars heading out together. Who is driving from the West??

Chris-TU
    I will be flying. My wife and daughter will go to Ohio, I will go to Detroit, After SDAC, we will meet in Chicago. Can't take more time for driving.
    John Laing

"The sole condition which is required in order to succeed in centralizing the supreme power in a democratic community, is to love equality, or to get men to believe you love it. Thus the science of despotism, which was once so complex is simplified, and reduced . . . . to a single principle."
    -- Alexis de Tocqueville

"One of the methods used by statists to destroy capitalism consists in establishing controls that tie a given industry hand and foot, making it unable to solve its problems, then declaring that freedom has failed and stronger controls are necessary."
    --Ayn Rand

"To evolve, you don't need a Constitution. All you need is a legislature and a ballot box . . . . things will evolve as much as you want. All of these changes can come about democratically; you don't need a Constitution to do that and it's not the function of a Constitution to do that."
    -- Justice Antonin Scalia

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor supercrackerbox's Avatar

Crazy how flying has now become cheaper than driving.

See me ride out of the sunset... Turbo Mopar Staff BadAssPerformance's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnl View Post
    I will be flying. My wife and daughter will go to Ohio, I will go to Detroit, After SDAC, we will meet in Chicago. Can't take more time for driving.
    FYI, we'll be caravaning back sometime on Wednesday John

JT
    SDAC Director
    SDAC-Chicago President
    JOIN SDAC and your local Chapter TODAY! - SUPPORT the CLUB that supports YOUR HOBBY!
    87 Shelby Z - 10.50@141.66mph
    87 CSX #751 Clone - 12.88@102.88mph

www.badassperformance.com
    Check out Turbo-Mopar Times!
    Submit your 1/4 mile times HERE!!

Support SDAC! Join Today!
    "I'm not some pro athlete with a bajillion dollars, I'm just an every man"
    Note: The information and any images provided in this post are not for distribution outside this forum without the author's permission.