Thread: 85 MP LM, MODIFIED LOG MANIFOLD, 52mmTB

Hybrid booster

85 MP LM, MODIFIED LOG MANIFOLD, 52mmTB

email: glhomniac@hotmail.com

These items are also listed over at the TubroDogde forum my username over there is also amcpacer.

I am selling a 1985 Mopar Performance T-1 Logic module. It is part number P4532325 and says Remanufactured 12/95 For Off Road Use Only. It includes a map sensor. The Logic Module and MAP sensor work absolutely great. I used it for a couple of months in my 85 Laser without any issues. I took it out because I am in the process of changing over to 87 TII electronics.
    $60 shipped.

Also selling a modified spearco style log manifold. The 2 inch inlet was cut off and a 2 1/4 inch elbow was welded in its place. The manifold has been lightly ported. I had plans to use it but a cheap 1 piece manifold came my way instead. I bought this part a few months back from a guy at this forum named gaboon.
    $60 shipped.

Selling a 52mm throttle body. It comes with the AIS motor but does not come with a Throttle Position Sensor.
    $20 shipped

In addition I am selling a bunch of items on ebay. Mostly Shelby and Maserati DOHC stuff. I will be adding more items over the next few days so check back with it periodically.
    My ebay user id is: glh-omniac
    The cylinder head is item number: 290223262691
    The shelby valve cover is: 290223316712
    I should have more items listed before the week is up.

Hybrid booster

Re: 85 MP LM, MODIFIED LOG MANIFOLD, 52mmTB

The modified log intake manifold has been sold. The other items are still available.

Hybrid booster

The 52mm throttle body has been sold. The 85 MP T1 LM is still available.

Hybrid booster

The MP LM sold today. Everything has been sold except for a few ebay items like the maserati cylinder head. I will re-list some items later.