In the interest of better customer support and my sanity, the following new policy will apply. There will be no more order status information supported via any of the forums. No PMs and no post to either myself or James will be answered related to the status of an order. It is way too difficult to support so many forms of communication. The net effect of trying is a degraded level of support for everyone. Trying to be on all forums, all the time and trying to answer PM's from several sources is overwhelming. Going forth, only calls made to 281-288-4411 or emails sent too sales@fwdperformance.com will be answered related to order status or product support. By limiting the avenues for communication, it will allow us to better concentrate our efforts in those areas. I have over 8000 customers in my database, and do get a lot of calls per day, emails, deliveries, walk-ins and etc. We will continue to answer as many people as possible per day as we can. All customers who have an account may want to login to their account and verify their email address. Our system automatically emails your tracking number to the email address you provide. Many can attest to the late hours in which I have been available. I am a small business with a family and there are only so many hours in a day. Hiring more people means more overhead and higher prices for you. In today's market that wouldn't suite you and doesn't suite us. I know I'm whining a little bit here. You have to walk a mile in my shoes to appreciate what I'm saying. I work very hard everyday putting in many many hours for very little in return so excuse me if I say, enough!