I know that they are not a vendor here, but thought I would pass along my dismal experience. Starting out, they were not 100% bad, but they could do better. Buyer beware. First order went OK. I figure they did OK the first time so I would get a few more things from them.
The first order came in a nice Mopar box, packaged neatly. Second order came in a Cheez-It box with no packaging inside. Just the part loosely bouncing around in the box. Invoice said 2 items shipped, but one part was missing. I e-mailed them, but after a few days, heard nothing. Called and the parts guy first said that there was no way that one of the parts could have been shipped because it was just sent a day ago from the national warehouse. Invoice said both items shipped. I asked him why he couldn't tell if the parts had been recieved in, he couldn't say. Put me on hold 3 times to find out what was going on. In the end he said that he would re-order the missing part. Sounded like a lot of confusion down there in Lakeland, FL. E-mail still hasn't been read, after a week. (Did a read receipt on Outlook)
We will see if the second part shows up.