Thread: WholesaleMopar.com

Hybrid View

Hybrid booster

WholesaleMopar.com

I know that they are not a vendor here, but thought I would pass along my dismal experience. Starting out, they were not 100% bad, but they could do better. Buyer beware. First order went OK. I figure they did OK the first time so I would get a few more things from them.
    The first order came in a nice Mopar box, packaged neatly. Second order came in a Cheez-It box with no packaging inside. Just the part loosely bouncing around in the box. Invoice said 2 items shipped, but one part was missing. I e-mailed them, but after a few days, heard nothing. Called and the parts guy first said that there was no way that one of the parts could have been shipped because it was just sent a day ago from the national warehouse. Invoice said both items shipped. I asked him why he couldn't tell if the parts had been recieved in, he couldn't say. Put me on hold 3 times to find out what was going on. In the end he said that he would re-order the missing part. Sounded like a lot of confusion down there in Lakeland, FL. E-mail still hasn't been read, after a week. (Did a read receipt on Outlook)
    We will see if the second part shows up.

Re: WholesaleMopar.com

If it is an actual dealer the invoice always says shipped if its billed out. Its just bad wording. If its a Chrysler dealer whats the name?

Hybrid booster

Quote Originally Posted by ACR Turtle View Post
    If it is an actual dealer the invoice always says shipped if its billed out. Its just bad wording. If its a Chrysler dealer whats the name?
    I don't see the bad wording. There are 2 columns on the invoice: Ship Qty and B.O. Qty. To me, shipped is shipped and back order is back order. Anyway, the dealers name is:

Lakeland Chrysler Dodge
    2335 NORTH DADE CITY HIGHWAY
    LAKELAND, FL 33804

Seems like me it is just another dealer trying to boost parts sales via the internet and having a little rough time of it. I'll probably just stay with one of the others that have the process down a little better. I tried!

Quote Originally Posted by neongary View Post
    I don't see the bad wording. There are 2 columns on the invoice: Ship Qty and B.O. Qty. To me, shipped is shipped and back order is back order. Anyway, the dealers name is:

Lakeland Chrysler Dodge
    2335 NORTH DADE CITY HIGHWAY
    LAKELAND, FL 33804

Seems like me it is just another dealer trying to boost parts sales via the internet and having a little rough time of it. I'll probably just stay with one of the others that have the process down a little better. I tried!
    I understand the confusion, and I'm not sticking up for them, but if you say for instance order two items, it says ord qty 1 per item. Once the order is "filled" in the computerand the invoice is printed it adds shp qty 1 per item. Whether they ship it or not. If they only filled one line and not the other then the ticket would have one line saying shp qty 1 and the other would remain b.o qty 1. I have to explain this at work sometimes because it can be confusing.
    I also have an internet site via a dealership that I maintain, however if a part isn't available to be shipped, I won't ship or charge you for any of it unless instructed by the customer to bill and send what yuo have, or bill for everything and send what you have. I prefer not to charge the customer until I have the merchandise packaged up ready for UPS pick up though.

Hybrid booster

Quote Originally Posted by ACR Turtle View Post
    I understand the confusion, and I'm not sticking up for them, but if you say for instance order two items, it says ord qty 1 per item. Once the order is "filled" in the computerand the invoice is printed it adds shp qty 1 per item. Whether they ship it or not. If they only filled one line and not the other then the ticket would have one line saying shp qty 1 and the other would remain b.o qty 1. I have to explain this at work sometimes because it can be confusing.
    I also have an internet site via a dealership that I maintain, however if a part isn't available to be shipped, I won't ship or charge you for any of it unless instructed by the customer to bill and send what yuo have, or bill for everything and send what you have. I prefer not to charge the customer until I have the merchandise packaged up ready for UPS pick up though.
    I'm not confused. Read what I said before, the invoice said both items were shipped and the b.o. column says 0. Besides, it doesn't make any sense to ship parts separately as they come in. If I ordered 10 parts I don't want 10 separate shipments. That's just stupid. I've ordered dozens of parts from different internet dealerships and this is the first time that this has happened. I think that someone just screwed up and the parts people don't know what is going on. All the good people reading these posts deserve better, that's why I'm making them aware.
    Last edited by neongary; 04-13-2008 at 10:58 AM. Reason: Mis-typed

Hybrid booster

And it gets better. Today they called and wanted my credit card information so they could "process my order". Do the dumb get dumber as time passes? After a few minutes explaining (all over again) that they owe me a part that I never got, they finally said "OK" and that they would ship my part out right away. Geez!

Hybrid booster

Got my part finally. What an ordeal!