Thread: NOS MP bobble strut NEW!

turbo addict

NOS MP bobble strut NEW!

I have had this for a long time and was going to use it on my shelby Z and now the lancer, but its getting an auto so I need to sell it for more parts. Its a KYB and IIRC thats the company that was used for these from the get go. The P/N is 4377450 followed by 13199 and 0259 below it. This is the only picture I could get clearly, but it should give you an idea of the condition this is in. I would like 25 obo plus shipping. Trade for?

Last edited by WickedShelby88; 04-13-2008 at 05:24 PM.
    [FONT="Arial Black"][/FONT] ____________________________________________ 92 Voyager LE 3.3/A604 luxury liner 185k [COLOR="Red"]"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin[/COLOR] [COLOR="White"]"It's not tyranny we desire; it's a just, limited, federal government." Alexander Hamilton[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Support our economy-BUY AMERICA: [url]http://nortonsusa.com/[/url][/COLOR]

turbo addict

Re: NOS MP bobble strut NEW!

Price lowered.. bump
    [FONT="Arial Black"][/FONT] ____________________________________________ 92 Voyager LE 3.3/A604 luxury liner 185k [COLOR="Red"]"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin[/COLOR] [COLOR="White"]"It's not tyranny we desire; it's a just, limited, federal government." Alexander Hamilton[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Support our economy-BUY AMERICA: [url]http://nortonsusa.com/[/url][/COLOR]

Hybrid booster

I have that charger still... What are you looking for?

I know this might be a long shot, but do you still have this for sale?
    84 Laser XE TII A555 89 Caravan SE TIV A568

turbo addict

dang I forgot this still existed. I actually let it go with my mom's 90 Shadow. Hers was shot after 100+ thousand miles. I do have a stocker I can check that might still be good.

I'm looking for a new one. I think I can still get one at the dealership.

Thanks.

Super Moderator Turbo Mopar Staff 135sohc's Avatar

I have a MP one for a Neon. Its used (not sure about the miles) but its still very firm compared to a new stock bobble strut.

I already ordered one from the dealership, but my friend is looking for one also. Any idea how much you would want for it? Do you know what the mopar part number is for that unit?