Thread: Order status?

Hybrid booster

Order status?

Order #2783, placed on 3-13-08. I've sent e-mail, I've called and left messages...with no response. I'd like to know what the problem is.
    '88 Lebaron convertible. RWD 408/A500/8.75" 466hp/511tq. First pass coming soon.... '05 Magnum R/T. 13.79@102 Member SWPA-SDAC. The Steel city chapter.

Mitsu booster

Re: Order status?

How about one for me too? Order number 2834.

I talked to you on the phone about it and sent you an email like you asked. You said it would ship this past Wed., but I don't think it has yet, the order status is the same and no reply via email.

Quote Originally Posted by Gearhead24-7 View Post
    Order #2783, placed on 3-13-08. I've sent e-mail, I've called and left messages...with no response. I'd like to know what the problem is.
    This shipped already and we emailed you the delivery confirmation numbers. PM us if you still don't have them and I will resend.

Thanks,

Chris-TU
    Chris Wright www.TurbosUnleashed.com Chris@TurbosUnleashed.com 602-76-BOOST Tech/Sales#: Monday-Saturday 9AM-7PM MST Proudly Serving the Turbo-Mopar Community since 1997 TU is a performance, not marketing company. We provide accurate performance data on all our performance products. Fabricating data to make us appear better is just not our style. Do the research before you buy. ROCK BOTTOM PRICES WITHOUT THE HIDDEN HANDLING FEES.... -----HOME OF THE 9 SECOND FWD T-M CLUTCH-----

Quote Originally Posted by turbododgewagon View Post
    How about one for me too? Order number 2834.

I talked to you on the phone about it and sent you an email like you asked. You said it would ship this past Wed., but I don't think it has yet, the order status is the same and no reply via email.
    Same product (wastegate actuators) that Chris was waiting on above. These held up several orders not just these two. I will email you the tracking numbers. We also switched your order to the Universal SV per your phone request.

Please PM any further inquries to us or email Chris@turbosunleashed.com.

THANKS!

Chris-TU
    Chris Wright www.TurbosUnleashed.com Chris@TurbosUnleashed.com 602-76-BOOST Tech/Sales#: Monday-Saturday 9AM-7PM MST Proudly Serving the Turbo-Mopar Community since 1997 TU is a performance, not marketing company. We provide accurate performance data on all our performance products. Fabricating data to make us appear better is just not our style. Do the research before you buy. ROCK BOTTOM PRICES WITHOUT THE HIDDEN HANDLING FEES.... -----HOME OF THE 9 SECOND FWD T-M CLUTCH-----

Mitsu booster

Cool beans, thanks Chris!