Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cindy-Where are you?

Buy my stuff!!!!!!!!!!! :O) Turbo Mopar Vendor turbovanman²'s Avatar

Re: Cindy-Where are you?

I am all sorted out,
    1989 FWD Turbo Caravan-2.5 TIII, GT35R, auto, a/c, cruise, pwr windows/locks, fully loaded with interior and ran with full exhaust. RETIRED FOR A FEW YEARS! 12.57@104 :O)
    1984 Chev Getaway van, 6.2 Diesel with a remote mounted turbo setup burning WMO-For sale.
    2003 GSW 2.0L TDI, auto, fully loaded, modified, 360K-wife's.
    2004 GSW TDI, 5 speed, fully loaded, modified.

Aurora ignition wires for sale. Link to info

Super60 roller cams or custom/billet cams. Link to info

turbo addict

Good for you TurboVanMan. Some of us are still waiting. Oh how the weeks go by.

Hybrid booster Turbo Mopar Vendor

Quote Originally Posted by chilort View Post
    Good for you TurboVanMan. Some of us are still waiting. Oh how the weeks go by.
    Well I've asked before via PM with no response so lets try it here. Send me an order number or your name and I'll see if I can get a status. We don't know everyone by their alias. Do you actually have an order with us?
    [SIZE=4][COLOR=red][B][URL="http://www.fwdperformance.com/store"]FWD Performance[/URL][/B][/COLOR] is a performance parts and service business catering to a variety of high performance cars. We carry a full line of products to service and upgrade [I][COLOR="#FF0000"]Turbo Mopars, Shelby Dodges and Chryslers[/COLOR][/I] of all makes, models and years. From parts to service, fabrication and dyno tuning there is something for everyone. Visit our store at [COLOR=red][B][URL="http://www.fwdperformance.com/store"]FWD Performance[/URL][/B][/COLOR], we'd love to hear from you![/SIZE]

Hybrid booster

cindy the sbec/cal that you told me you shipped never showed up Ill need the tracking # in case the mail office misplaced it so they can find it.

pm? how many do i gotta send? its sunday and still no reply seems like everyone but a few people are getting held up on the " oh i shipped it yesterday look for it in a few days " thing that i keep hearing

Quote Originally Posted by $50spirit View Post
    pm? how many do i gotta send? its sunday and still no reply seems like everyone but a few people are getting held up on the " oh i shipped it yesterday look for it in a few days " thing that i keep hearing
    I'm confused are you the same guy as Chilort?
    [SIZE=4][COLOR=red][B][URL="http://www.fwdperformance.com/store"]FWD Performance[/URL][/B][/COLOR] is a performance parts and service business catering to a variety of high performance cars. We carry a full line of products to service and upgrade [I][COLOR="#FF0000"]Turbo Mopars, Shelby Dodges and Chryslers[/COLOR][/I] of all makes, models and years. From parts to service, fabrication and dyno tuning there is something for everyone. Visit our store at [COLOR=red][B][URL="http://www.fwdperformance.com/store"]FWD Performance[/URL][/B][/COLOR], we'd love to hear from you![/SIZE]

no my name is jeff winstead

hey wopr the sbec is the one with the 14 way on it? if it is i pry have it, its another oops from fwd that i got

Hybrid booster

I'm really hoping my struts didn't get sent to the wrong person.............

turbo addict

I did send a PM and many e-mails via my g-mail account. I am Jeremy Schoen in Atlanta, GA. I am waiting on a chip and an AFPR.

Buy my stuff!!!!!!!!!!! :O) Turbo Mopar Vendor turbovanman²'s Avatar

hey wopr the sbec is the one with the 14 way on it? if it is i pry have it, its another oops from fwd that i got
    I really hope not, I need his car moving,
    1989 FWD Turbo Caravan-2.5 TIII, GT35R, auto, a/c, cruise, pwr windows/locks, fully loaded with interior and ran with full exhaust. RETIRED FOR A FEW YEARS! 12.57@104 :O)
    1984 Chev Getaway van, 6.2 Diesel with a remote mounted turbo setup burning WMO-For sale.
    2003 GSW 2.0L TDI, auto, fully loaded, modified, 360K-wife's.
    2004 GSW TDI, 5 speed, fully loaded, modified.

Aurora ignition wires for sale. Link to info

Super60 roller cams or custom/billet cams. Link to info

Hybrid booster

so whats the word guys? has my sbec been shipped to the wrong address???

i called three times, and sent a PM with no answer...am i being left in the dark yet again?

turbo addict

-Nate- ''Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it.'' —Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by WOP'R View Post
    so whats the word guys? has my sbec been shipped to the wrong address???

i called three times, and sent a PM with no answer...am i being left in the dark yet again?
    No. That customer was just sent the wrong one. Yours is on the way.

No, you were sent the wrong one but not his.

Quote Originally Posted by CDNTurboZ View Post
    I'm really hoping my struts didn't get sent to the wrong person.............
    They most likely did not. We are breaking in a new guy in our shipping area and there have been a few mistakes but I don't beleive yours was one of them.

turbo addict

Well, I've decided that if I don't get my stuff in the next two weeks I'm driving out there. There are a couple of researchers I'd like to meet at Rice in Houston too. I'd rather meet them through conferences, but I might as well get two birds with one stone.

So, if I don't get my parts, my fiance and I will start driving. If anyone needs anything by then and they've been waiting for 3 months or more too, send me a PM. Cindy says they have a new person in shipping and I don't mind whippin'em into shape. This is beyond ridiculous.

Hybrid booster Turbo Mopar Contributor

Maybe its a cultural thing, but I find this thread rediculous. This is a board which deals with turbo mopar cars (thus it's name) and not with ones personal problems with a vendor.

I find it totally ok, to ask "Cindy where are you" if you can't get hold on her. I did this myself on another ocasion. BUT putting your personal affairs about orders in here is rediculous. More so knowing, that she can be contacted.

If you have a case, state it with her by the means available to you to get your case resolved. But don't involve people, who have nothing to do with your case. Putting your case here, is exactly this. Involving people (for example me) who have nothing to do with it.

To all, who are reading this and have never dealt with fwdperformance before and might feel a bit nervous due to this discussion: I live in Spain and have spent a little fortune on products and services from fwdperformance over the last year and NEVER EVER had a single problem. No matter what I needed. I referred people from boards in Germany to fwdperformance who confirm the same.
    There are propably hundreds of serious people on this board who can confirm this for themselfes.

This discussion here leads to nothing but to damage the reputation of a business which we all should be glad that it exists. Problems can occur but should be dealt with in a fashion that the issue gets resolved, not in that childish fashion I read in some of those coments in this thread.

PS: @Chilort, reading a comment like this: "So, if I don't get my parts, my fiance and I will start driving. If anyone needs anything by then and they've been waiting for 3 months or more too, send me a PM. Cindy says they have a new person in shipping and I don't mind whippin'em into shape...." and seing you mentioning the word rediculous, then my advise would be that you take a mirror, look into it and ask yourself in a quite moment what the meaning of "rediculous" could be.
    Let's play cars.....:bump2: [URL="http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2909181"]Visit my ride[/URL] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Garrett booster

This thread is useless without Penelope Cruz pics. On another note, I ordered from Cindy recently some small stuff and it got all the way up to the Great White North in timely fashion.

turbo addict

MopàrBCN, go ---- yourself. If you think this thread is a waste of time, don't ------- read it ya jack ---.

I did finally talk to Cindy today. Things might get worked out, but I've been told, "the parts will ship early next week" more than once. If others have had better experiences, good for you. It would appear that one issue has been that I am waiting on a cal and they are having some difficulty getting those. I would have much preferred to have been told the truth from the start.

This is also not the first time I have waited a long time for parts from FWD Performance. I ordered a head, a turbine housing, and a cam shaft from them before Christmas. The turbine housing showed up within days. The head took about a month. Admittedly, it was a around Christmas. But once again, just hearing something like, "hey, it is gonna be a couple of weeks because it is Christmas," would have been nice.

Waiting on this cal is driving me crazy. I purchased a more expensive t-stat that has a fail safe mode for overheating. It basically locks open. My car gets so hot with the factory fan schedule that it had locked into the open position. So I got to spend even more money and time on something that should never had been a problem if my parts were here.

Furthermore, MopàrBCN, you have no idea how many times I have e-mailed over the last three months to find out about my parts. Don't you think it is a little silly to make the assumption that I waited three months with no contact and then just started flaming. I you did think that, then you are right, that would be childish.

I, however, do know how many e-mails have been sent, 34. Many of those e-mails were never responded to. I've also been in contact by phone with Cindy. Can you see where I'm going with this? If you can't I'll type slower just for you. Sometimes you have bring things out in a public forum, such as a bulletin board, to get people's attention. I'd personally rather not flame someone on a board (unless they've asked for it) but 34 e-mails and several phone calls weren't doing the trick.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast