The good thing about this thread is, that eventually someone cares about that I practice my English. Quote: "MopàrBCN, go ---- yourself. If you think this thread is a waste of time, don't ------- read it ya jack ---." Just to help me out here, those "----" are the equivalent to those "beeps" on TV when someone says something not considered political correct? If it's this I might have solved it....

Now, capable of ignoring your introduction into your post, here a few thoughts:

How do you think, the head becomes the head you are hoping to get, without fabrication?
How do you think your camshaft gets the way you want it?
Last but not least, you are waiting for a Cal - supposedly calibrated for that cam and head you are aiming for. So when do you think would be the best moment doing this cal?

I mean, if I read the list of things you claim to have ordered I find it quite normal that it takes time to get them (This is to be seen independently on how much time is justified). Besides the housing, there is not a single item that does not need fabrication. Would you have wanted receiving a cal made up before the actual flow characteristics of your head and duration of you cam would have been known????

Now, as far as I know, there are 3 businesses with reputation doing those type of things for our type of car. All of them small enthusiast businesses. You are at the beginning of the year. When do you think, everybody is preparing his/her car for the season? There are a lot of answers you can give to yourself.

Let's say it is the way you say, I perfectly understand you being frustrated (nobody likes waiting). But there are other ways (and much better ways!!!) solving those disputes. You always have the option of saying, "I don't want this stuff, I am getting a stock cam, stock head and stock cal". You are free to stop dealing with fwdperformance and try another vendor. You also can try to understand why it takes the time it takes (that would be the wise one in my opinion).

Now, I don't know you, and from the few statements I have read from you I better don't conclude on who and how you might be. But bear in mind, you have put accusations and claims about a business in a public board. You have received answers from a representative of this business with a specific question, which you did not answer to in this board. You have not put a single line of proof that you accusations are correct. Yet you have done all this on a public board. It's only a guess, but I doubt you have received a lot of PMs to your offering of picking up parts for others when you go for that famous drive to Spring with your fiance. You should ask your self why that is. Also you should ask yourself why your comments in here don't find a lot of support!