Thread: Fuel Filter

Fuel Filter

I hate to ask this and seem noobish, but is there a difference between the fuel filter for an 85 Dodge Charger (stock turbo) and a fuel filter for a Daytona 88-90'ish (turbo II)?

The reason I ask is, I have an 85 Charger, but my motor is an ~88 TII from a Daytona. The part numbers seem different at AZ online.
    [SIZE="3"] [B]Jon Trotter[/B][/SIZE] [B]1985[/B] Dodge Shelby Charger, Currently decommissioned [B]1987[/B] Shelby GLHS, #937 [B]1987[/B] Shelby Lancer, #628 [QUOTE=Reeves;587010]I can be ready. Please send pics of wife. _____DodgeZ add comments here______[/QUOTE]

turbo addict

Re: Fuel Filter

Different is due to the car's body, not the engine.

Get one for the charger.

Dang, I thought someone would say that. It's twice as much.
    [SIZE="3"] [B]Jon Trotter[/B][/SIZE] [B]1985[/B] Dodge Shelby Charger, Currently decommissioned [B]1987[/B] Shelby GLHS, #937 [B]1987[/B] Shelby Lancer, #628 [QUOTE=Reeves;587010]I can be ready. Please send pics of wife. _____DodgeZ add comments here______[/QUOTE]

turbo addict

And twice as big.

turbo addict

When it comes to filtration size matters
    [FONT="Arial Black"][/FONT] ____________________________________________ 92 Voyager LE 3.3/A604 luxury liner 185k [COLOR="Red"]"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin[/COLOR] [COLOR="White"]"It's not tyranny we desire; it's a just, limited, federal government." Alexander Hamilton[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Support our economy-BUY AMERICA: [url]http://nortonsusa.com/[/url][/COLOR]

LOL So why is the TI bigger than the TII?