Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fuel cut?? S5 calibration

Re: Fuel cut?? S5 calibration

Quote Originally Posted by turbovanman View Post
    That shouldn't happen.
    I had to change out my plugs because they got fouled it was running so rich. Plugged it back in, no more issues.

Hybrid booster

Quote Originally Posted by moparzrule View Post
    Wow, than this is very weird.
    First, fix your O2, it needs fixed anyway.
    Check something for me though, check to see if your alternator connections have plenty of clearance. Heard of something once that the guys alternator connection rubbed up against the radiator causing a ground issue and it acted like a cutout. Perhaps it takes 4th gear to torque your engine enough to hit it? I dunno, just a thought though, something to check.
    Hmm... That's a possibility:

Lol....

Hybrid booster

Now that I think about it I remember one of the bolts rubbing against my silicone coupler and actually putting a small hole in it. I don't remember if it was a bolt that actually had any use for grounding/power or if it was just a bolt holding the case of the alternator together. So maybe that is the case I'll have to fix that.

I'm actually going to buy my friend's T2 radiator so I can have a smaller radiator and mount the intercooler piping like everyone else. I ran it that way because I didn't want to move the rad mount over for the T1 radiator.

I wonder why it happens at 5000-5500 rpm everytime in th gear exactly though? You'd think if that were the case it would be more random...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123