Ok, Ive sold this van twice before and now its back. Third time is the charm I guess. I originally sold this van to 3Bar_Mopar probably 3 years ago. I got it back probably 1.5 years ago, and then sold it to a friend shortly there after. Well, he lost his job and so in a round about way, I have it back again.

I need it gone. So, this is going to end one of two ways. Either someone will buy it, ORRRRRRRRRRR with the price of scrap so high right now, it will go to the scrap yard. I figure its probably worth ~$400 in scrap steel.

OK, so enough BS. I have a 1989 Dodge Caravan factory turbo minivan. The thing needs work. The head was left off and the cylinder bores have surface rust. I would say at a very minimum it needs the cylinders honed, but may need an overbore. It ran good when it was together, and has a newer good automatic trans in it. From what Ive seen, everything is there to put this back together.

The interior is decent but could use a good cleaning. There are no rear seats, but other than that the interior is complete.

Exterior has classic 80s chrysler paint peel on the roof and hood. It would at least need the roof sanded and primered. There is the classic rust above the wheel wells.

Ideally you would find rims to put on it, or I would help, but the only reason I even have this thing is because I wanted the wheels off of it. Im sure we can work something out here.

thats pretty much it. Needs work, price is cheap, haul parts and go fast(er than most).

$500

come and get it while you can, because Im not keeping it long. I cant do much with it this weekend, but after that it will be loaded on a trailer and loaded up with other scrap steel. SO I give this thing 2 weeks in case anyone is interested.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Clay